Was used: Motion sensor, optimized arrow detector, eye sensor,
day-night sensor, command block, wireless remote lighting.
Double sided (front and back) piston hidden door, self running 2 way elevator up and down, piston swimming pool, redstone eprom, redstone memory, piston memory, redstone relaise, redstone timer, piston timer, redstone counter, piston counter, piston machine, digital displays, pistonless T-Flip Flops, hidden basement stairs, Lava trap door, hidden lava bridge, noteblock music, RaiGoo, Redstone Extreme Built, Catchy Tune, small redstone tutorial...
Redstone Extreme Build
If anybody has any ideas about what I might want to add later, feel free to let me know through comments...
Sorry about the failed map generation, but we are not sure why the map isn't generating since our last 5 updates. We hope it will be fixed soon, but mean while, I want to just make you aware that the city is more developed then what it looks like in the map.
For more info on Sky City Island and it's progress, please visit our website, at: https://sites.google.com/site/skycityisland/
This Huge thriving spectacular metropolis will soon be the fourth biggest Minecraft project planned (if we finish it), and bring your computer to it's gaming limits. Explore the centre city sky scrapers, and the three terminal, A380; Sky City International Airport. drive for hours on end down the 10 main motorways, and make sure you visit the future Marina Bay and Carlos City, located 40 kilometers down M1 (Motorway 1). This amazing experience will blow your mind for years to come.(Please note this city is not finished,and to give you real perspective of how big it is lets just say we've calculated that it will be approximately the size of Taiwan. It will be updated every week for now.)
My first world, updated as often as possible. Started with version 1.7.
- large square house (x:-119, z:619) where I have tested various materials like acacia wood and sandstone as base with patterned wooden floor (combination of jungle, acacia and birch-wood slabs), internal arcade with small pool and opened roof inside of the building
- built underground farms with entrance from the rear of the headquarters building (x: -91, z:654)
- many exterior and interior decorations
- built small square at x: -198 / z: 903 and couple of terrain improvements
- road around the cliff with stone wall and the fences as the protection (x: 614. z:722)
- cliff houses,couple of decoration, built wheat farm
- port clerk building
- port stock building
- collecting material for new project
- found good opportunities for several cliff's and hill's buildings (found some inspirations that will be slightly adapted for my world)
- building of underground tree farm inside of one my headquarters's to save space for the expansions
- building a lot of ground improvements like wooden watchtowers a so on.
- couple of swamp's huts and more
An established trade city in the desert, supplying the building effort in the mountains to the North. The goal is to supply everything the villagers trade for. Features a blaze grinder in the nether, skeleton and zombie droppers, and a golem grinder nearby.
Update: Rail system completed for travel between sites. Info signs added for Blaze grinder.
A large adventure map I'm working on to practice and showcase some things. I host it on a local Bukkit server for now, but I plan on releasing it as a joinable server when I'm comfortable with its state of development. At this point, it's mostly just an art project...
So far I've done alot of work on Port Town, The Mountain Kingdom, and Winter Court, each of which has its own story I've been putting together.
- Port Town -
Built by bankers, adventurers, and merchants, Port Town is a hub for all sea trade in the known world. As a place of many diverse people, it is also where our adventure begins.
- Mountain Kingdom -
A range of mountains, filled with tunnels and caverns, ruled over by the ancient Mountain King. Born of scarce resources and harsh winds from the neighboring Winter Court, the people of the Mountain Kingdom are known for their toughness.
- Winter Court -
Cursed with Eternal Winter by the mad Ice King, the only major settlement is Fort Frostbite, built on a dormant volcano within a minimum safe distance of the Ice King's prison: the Ice Palace.
Hint: There's alot of stuff to explore, but my main suggestion is rathar than running out into the wilderness, go to the Ferry houses and push the buttons there to go to developed parts of the map.
- Finish Port Town (getting close!)
- Lots of work to do on Mountain Kingdom
- Finish Fort Frostbite
- Got a good deal more work needed on the Ice Palace and Old Temple(the MASSIVE dungeons I'm building for Winter Court and Mountain Kingdom).
- More roadwork.
- Build the Forest Haven
- Do something with that Eastern Desert: expand it. add mountains, build up the dungeon.
- Bring the map into some sort of editor and move some places around, because when I built this it was a dev-team application so I didn't think enough about it to make Large Biomes or to space things far enough apart, and now it's too close together for the massive-world feel I want it to have.
NEW CITY is very NICE !!!
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A PARADISE CITY 5!!!!!
in "a paradise city 5 wil be new skyscraper !!!
Hello! I am Nikita.I live in big city Kharkiv(by the way in that picture drawn Kharkiv) in Ukraine.Thenk you for your downloads very much!!!i have built this city with my best friend Yan (hi lives in Kharkiv too).but this work is not finished.although you can already download it.we want to build new city later.name this city will be "a paradise city 6".but now you can see we built two forests and Museum!and we have built a holiday camp "JOY" !!There are three little houses , one big beautiful house.there is a forest near the holiday camp ,and a lake is in this forest,2 big modern houses,several scyscrapers, district "europen town" , little hotel,and you can see new city!!!....it is paradise for you)
you can download my other citys: "modern city 2" and "new modern city"
and " modern city from nikita" , "a modern house "
if there are mistakes,i am sorry,because my native language is Russian or Ukrainian
This is based off the original Survival Island by Ashien. I decided to make a more in-date version of it using World Painter and creating custom caves.
The main goal is simple. Survive.
Check out the Trailer here:
PLEASE let me know in the comments of this page or on my YouTube Channel if there are any problems with the map and I will try to fix it asap. Thank you.
YouTube Channel www.YouTube.com/User/CaptainDramagerate
This has recently been updated to 2.4, update includes:
-New achievements involving fish
-New achievements involving flowers
Update 2.3 included:
-A Cactus can actually be found now for the Cactus Farm Achievement
-There are now Dungeons!
-Gather 20 unused Lapis
-Gather 10 unused Gold
-Gather 5 unused Emeralds has been increased to 10 unused Emeralds
Update 2.2 included:
-Jungle tree is no longer custom made and leaves will decay/drop saplings.
-Cave system extended.
-2 extra challenges
-One involving Granite, Diorite and Andesite.
-One involving a new discovery, the Redstone Falls.
-Player spawns in the morning.
-Player spawns in stormy weather.
Also, if you do intend on leaving the island, don't forget I made it on world painter, so surrounding the border is just water. Just ocean. Nothing else.