For more info on Sky City Island and it's progress, please visit our website, at: http://jontylatta155.wix.com/skycityminecraft
This Huge thriving spectacular metropolis will soon be the fourth biggest Minecraft project planned (if we finish it), and bring your computer to it's gaming limits. Explore the centre city sky scrapers, and the three terminal, A380; Sky City International Airport. drive for hours on end down the 10 main motorways, and make sure you visit the future Marina Bay and Carlos City, located 40 kilometers down M1 (Motorway 1). This amazing experience will blow your mind for years to come.(Please note this city is not finished,and to give you real perspective of how big it is lets just say we've calculated that it will be approximately the size of Taiwan. It will be updated every week for now.) (We have to apologise if this city doesn't come up to the standards of the description; it is still deeply in progress.)
Thanks! In the channel we will be uploading tutorials of buildings, time lapses, Showcases, and lots more info.
Current Update: 0.2.8, Some asthetics in the City
More buildings completed in the 100 metre district, floors added in many more buildings, reshaped interchange by airport, taken away some default chunks, and many more!
HOI IEDEREEN! FINALLY A NEW UPDATE! 11-29-2014 2,000 downloads! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Construction of the Cathedral Basilica of St Mary has resumed and considerable progress has been made. Constructed several new Dutch style buildings and continued renovating even more buildings for a more European/Dutch look, completed a new Train station and the south watch tower. .A large area to the southeast is set to be developed for farmland. Large city I've expanded from a village over the course of three years. Two other separate desert towns also, they're all connected by a train. A few new buildings & features like the recently constructed Cair Innis Central Library, and the new jungle road and tree-top observatory. Feel free to take my designs & use them in your other worlds I'd love to see them out there. I want to expand the varieties of architectural styles in the city so if you have any ideas please let me know! :) Thank you all for the downloads/support! <3
My first world, updated as often as possible. Started with version 1.7.
-made minor terrain and outdoor deco changes
-new lakeside hut
-made minor terrain and outdoor deco changes
-created tunnel through the mountain do not walk around the mountain
-downstairs to branch mine.
-small bridge over the pit
-x:-584 z:1296 - created small oak forest to fill empty corner with trees
and couple of minor improvements :)
-just few decoration improvements
x:-583 z: 1166
- created large lake with waterfall
- built small wooden lakeside house with road and the flowers along the road
- fences around the pit and created downstairs
- created new branch mine
x:-509 z: 1053
- large wooden farm house with wheat farm, small flower garden and small pool
Update 11-20-2014 11:15
finished decoration improvements on top of the hill
My near plans:
-in HQ I will create new underground floor for the stock or build a new building as main stock.
My original plans still remaining:
- building of underground tree farm inside of one my headquarters's to save space for the expansions
- building a lot of ground improvements like wooden watchtowers a so on.
- couple of swamp's huts and more...
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A PARADISE CITY 15!!!!!
Of course, these cities are not VERY BIG,but they are beautiful. in "a paradise city 16 will be new modern house !!!
Hello! I am Nikita.I live in big city Kharkiv(by the way in that picture drawn Kharkiv) in Ukraine.Thenk you for your downloads very much!!!i have built this city with my best friend Yan (hi lives in Kharkiv too).but this work is not finished.although you can already download it.we want to build new city later.name this city will be "a paradise city 16".but now you can see we built two forests and Museum!and we have built a holiday camp "JOY" !!There are three little houses , one big beautiful house.there is a forest near the holiday camp ,and a lake is in this forest,2 big modern houses,several scyscrapers, district "europen town" , little hotel,and you can see new city!!!....it is paradise for you)
you can download my other citys: "modern city 2" and "new modern city"
and " modern city from nikita" , "a modern house "
if there are mistakes,i am sorry,because my native language is Russian or Ukrainian
to find the most recent version, with the most bug-fixes and best features :)
Now for Minecraft 1.8!
Minecraft BINGO is a vanilla survival scavenger hunt mini-game, where you collect items on your cards to get 5 in a row, column, or diagonal.
The terrain features tiny biomes & many dungeons, for fast and fair gameplay.
This version adds a 'seeded' game mode, where you can type in a numeric seed which is used to select a particular BINGO card and world spawn. Play against others on the same seed to compete for the best time - a true speed run!
The previous game modes, like teams and 'lockout', are still available too.
I am experimenting with a custom flatworld and tera forming. I have a few themed environments inspired by projects I never completed so I put them all together here. Most if not all areas are connected by a path or road.
1. The mushroom area was causing issues so I have replaced it. I moved the stonehenge and made a wicker-man type village to go with the Shub Niggurath theme. Now, if only the map renders this time...
2. Removed vampire castle and changed that village. Began work on the Capitol city of Odemis. Added a mine and new Aztec Pyramids in the North. Added railways and more mountains to The End on the overworld. Conected all Gone, the stronghold builders, areas via subteranian passages. You can find your way from one stronghold to all the other now.
3. Changed churches in the cities around. Added Temple of Thelema in Odemis (the bigger city) Added to the Mayan area, changed a little in the Nether occupied overworld.
4. Added caverns and troglodyte city. More mountains and finished the jungle
5. Added Maranoor, a city on stepped plateaus. Tweeking the mountains and adding a Wasteland in the North. Added more to the Nether territories. Added to the wastelands. Added another floating island. replaced savanna mountains with large hill and a mansion.
6. Added a open "roofed forest". Added Cthulhu stuff to the Jungle. Added command blocks to use to teleport to the ground from floating areas. removed Castle from Odemis as it was originally intended as part of a lost civilization. Began work on said civilization. Added crops to the major city territory.
7. Added the Rook fortress. Worked on the Ancient's City.
8. Since no one likes my other world, Mars, I have transplanted the temple of Shaxivantya to the End occupied territory. Moved Her Saucer to a hidden hangar and placed another similar one in its place. (hint, Her saucer...her temple.....) Tweeked Odemis and the Ancient cities.
9. Added to the Rook area. The descendants of the Gone, the Stronghold builders, are rebuilding the old capitol.
10. Seriously, a rock quarry IN the city? Moved it out of town and finished Entropolis. MOUNTAINS!!!!! More in the Ancient city, the Northern wastelands and a new village near the Zero point. Labeled the major cities. Finished the Nether Overworld territories.
it is a fast growing city. more updates will come soon. please give me feedback,sugestions and report building errors if they exist. Download and have fun! Note: those buildings are made by me with the help of Minecraft World Edit and World Painter
Completed the streets on PALM JUMEIRAH!!
I will add the villas soon. Have fun!
Cabolito State: (Founded April 2014)
Marston County: (Founded April 2014)
Cabolito City - Lo/Mid - 66 buildings - Founded April 2014
Encarta - Mid - 9 buildings - Founded May 2014
Carstone - Lo/Mid - 30 buildings - Founded May 2014
Raindale - Mid/High - 20 buildings - Founded May 2014
Bridge City - Mid - 20 buildings - Founded May 2014
Rivercrest - 15 buildings - Founded May 2014
Redstone County: (Founded May 2014)
Barcollo - Lo - 51 buildings - Founded June 2014
Silvers - Lo/Mid - 13 buildings - Founded October 2014
New Axol County: (Founded June 2014)
New Axol City - Mid/High - 367 buildings - Founded June 2014
Vandalo Park - High - 58 buildings - Founded July 2014
Montero Heights - Mid/High - 124 buildings - Founded July 2014
North New Axol City - Mid - 48 buildings - Founded August 2014
Telsa Park - Mid - 36 buildings - Founded August 2014
Prymont Industrial - Lo/Mid - 78 buildings - Founded August 2014
East Prymont - Lo - 35 buildings - Founded August 2014
Palmyra - High - 45 buildings - Founded August 2014
Pine Rapids - Mid - 23 buildings - Founded August 2014
Highwynne - High - 15 buildings - Founded October 2014
Springbay - High - 16 buildings - Founded October 2014
Lawrence - Mid/High - 28 buildings - Founded October 2014
Plaistow - Low/Mid - 31 buildings - Founded October 2014
New Martico - Mid - 45 buildings - Founded October 2014
Colombo Lake - Low/High - 20+ buildings - Founded October 2014
Faycon County: (Founded September 2014)
Lutherfield - Mid/High - 134 buildings - Founded September 2014
Lobito County: (Founded October 2014)
Arnselo County: (Founded October 2014)
Wesner County: (Founded October 2014)
Santa Bolivia County: (Founded October 2014)
West River County: (Founded October 2014
New Torrington County: (Founded October 2014)
Matasarin County: (Founded October 2014)
New La Vista County: (Founded October 2014)