Hallo Minecraft Fans,
danke, dass +14.700 gedownloadete Oasis of the Sea Maps, ihr seit der Kracher und wir haben geschafft die +10.000 zu erreichen. Das Update 2.0 kommt am 15.03.2015 raus und wird euch begeistern. Jumpe in den Himmel ist zum Downloaden bereit. Ich baue gerade an einer neuen Map mit dem Titel F1 2014 Maps wo ich alle Strecken der Formel 1 von 2014 Nachbaue und noch andere F1 2014 Stecken und ich baue an der Minecraft Watch Dogs Map wo ein erster Download im Juni kommt (in building 5% is finish). Nur hier auf der Website kann man meine Maps downloaden, da Planet Minecraft meine Map immer entfernt. Deshalb gibt es dort nur noch Infos zu meinen Map und keine Bilder von meinen Projekten.
Ansonsten schaut rein downloadet so weiter und mit 100% kommt das Update 2.0 am 15.03 diesen Jahres. Jedoch ist die City noch nicht ganz fertig gebaut.
Euer Titoo8899 und gute Fahr auf meinem Schiff. Und Schreibt Kommentare.
To stay up to date with the updates check out the thread
E-land is a world with different cities and sites all connected by an underground/ on the ground rail system. it includes
- an old town with an abandoned church and a red brick rail station
- a capital city with a white palace
- a modern city with skyscrapers inspired by the financial center in Paris (la defense) and NewYork
- a big soccer stadium and a basketball arena
- the glass pyramid of louvre
- an industry area
- an udergroud HQ of MI6, with 3 secret entrances leading to it ( inspired by Skyfall)
- a spiral tower inspired by the Chicago Spire
- a replica of the WTC memorial, Freedom tower, WTC transportation hub, Bank of China tower in Hong Kong, metlife building, Overseas Union Bank Centre,Empire State building, Woolworth building, Citigroup center, chrysler building, Bank of America tower, 5th Avenue Apple Store,General motors building, Petronas twin towers,Shanghai World Financial Center, US Capitol, burj Khalifa, CNA center, Willis Tower, 432 park avenue, Hearst tower, 200 and 150 Greenwich street( WTC 2 and 4, WTC 7, Arc de triomphe, 2 International Finance Center (hong Kong, Trump tower (NYC), One Madison park, Emirates twin towers, Millenium tower,Torre de Collserola, NY Times tower, Solow building, WTC 3, One Astor plaza,the Sky towers (Abu Dhabi), William Beaver house,Shanghai tower, Torre Mayor, City of Capitals, Sony tower, 500 Fifth ave., 780 Third ave., Hancock center,Taipei 101, Statue of liberty,London eye, Zlota44,Sydney Harbor bridge,Leadenhall tower, Aon center, One 57,old WTC,WFC nyc, Atlantis hotel, Princess tower, Maze tower,Tate modern,Greenwich, Portcullis, Foster+Partners HQ, Minneapolis sculpture park, Transamerica pyramid, Trump tower Chicago, tour de la Bourse,Pingan International Finance Centre, Bank of China tower (ShangHai), Doha Tower, CITIC Plaza,...
-Shibuya crossing (like times square)
-Vegas with Luxor, the Belagio,
- a hospital
- a bank
- a hotel city
- an airport
- a nuclear power plant
- Bell port- a cargo ship dock
- a Central library with four towers
- a red suspension bridge connecting the New City and Emirates
- a Louvre museum set to be built in Abu Dhabi
- a moderen Opera house
- area 15
- an underground base
- a metro under NEW CITY
- the great pyramids
-a desert city, a big souk and a mosque
-a national par with a reservoir
- a modern villa hanging over the clifs with an amazing view
- and many surprises on the way
This is a map based closely off the Hunger Games. Using Redstone technology, the Gamemaker can completely control the Games from start to finish. Currently, it is still in the primary construction stage, and has been for 8 months now. One of the main goals of this build is for it to run almost entirely without mods. Feel free to P.M. your modifications and I will integrate them into the build. More updates coming!
Various Security improvements
Preparation for other additions
*This version is not playable, new version will be released as soon as possible
HUGE additions to launch system, it is now extremely close to being done
Redstone Bug Fixes
Various other improvements
Hello Minecraft Fans,
Next Update comes on 28.02.2015, with the Version 3.5 of this Map. The new download give it now. Show now my other new Maps with the Name "Oasis of the Sea and a City", "Best Minecraft Map", my Map "Alagaesia City" and my new Map "North Amerika" and the News Map "Jumpe in den Himmel", Show this and downloade the new Maps. Give me to all Maps comments and say me what good or bad is.
+4300 have the Map Lapiz Point downloaded and I find it very good. The Next Update of this Map was on the 24.12.2014 on 15 Uhr. Thanks for this good number. In the next year give it new Maps and new Updates of this and other Maps. I played Minecraft in the from 19.02.2015 new Version 1.8.2 In this Map is in the next Update 3.0:
-texture pack for a very beautiful Map (100% finish)
-Music to a very cool Map (100% finish)
-new Train Station and subway Underground + Parkplaces + Shops (30% finish)
-subway plan to the Trains in the year 2020(100% finish) in German and English
-Currency of Lapiz Point in the bank near the Wall Market (100% finish)
-new rail connection between Central Station and the Football Stadtium (100% finish)+ a new shop in the Train Station of the
Stadium (100% finish)
-new Train track to the Airport and the Park (5% finish) end of building is in the year 2018 why i have 5 train Station and more to building.
-new Houses on the Map (45% finish)
-Formel 1 Track (15% finish)
-Top Gear + a Track (50% finish)
-new shopping Mall (5% finish) is begins (end of building is April or Mai 2015)
-new campingplace (35% finish)
-begin of museums of Trains, Cars (5% finish)
-and very other thinks (5% finish)
-one new Station (100% finish)
-and a other new Station (55% finish)
-Nescar Track (5% finish)
Thanks, and give me comments of my Map and the other Maps.
A Minecraft world that I have been working on periodically for the past couple of months. Includes a main city, airport, military base, bridges and more! Updated frequently (see below). Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions if there is something you would like to see whether it be a new addition or a change to existing structures. Thanks and enjoy!
Designs by Lord Dakr including:
Boeing 747, Airbus A380, Lockheed L1011 TriStar, McDonnell Douglas MD-11, F-35 Lightning II, MH-53 Pave Low, VH-22 Osprey, AH-1Z Viper, C-17 Globemaster III, C-5 Galaxy, B2 Spirit, SR-71 Blackbird, MH-6 Little Bird, Armidale-Class Patrol Vessel (Yacht Variant), Type 42 Sheffield Class Destroyer
Check out his channel @ http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2P3piug_WKvJ2cVJHCZhsw
Designs by Jagthunder1 incuding:
CVN-78 Gerald R. Ford, A-10 Thunderbolt II, Big Rig, M1A2 Abrams, Humvee, 5-Ton
Check out his channel @
Modern house designs and inspirations from Keralis!
Check out his channel @
CHANGE LOG (started as of 16/06/14)*:
+ Blimp, northbound/southbound freeway exits
+ Beginning of interchange system at airport
+ Finish interchange system and fountain at airport
+ Hotel by airport with roundabout
+ Finished bulk of shipping yard
+ MOUNTAIN RANGE!
+ Hydroelectic dam
+ Extended highway and freeway in order to give myself some borders to work with
+ Willis (Sears) Tower and construction site
+ Started "Bird's Nest"-esque football (soccer) stadium
+ Finished soccer stadium
+ Roadwork for denser downtown core in progress
+ First Canadian Place (BMO Building located on Adelaide in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
+ Added crosswalks
+ Podium for Toronto City Hall, including Nathan Phillips Square in progress
+ Finished Toronto City Hall
+ MINEWOOD sign and tiny sailboat
+ Began small modern neighbourhood
+ Barracks along the southern extent of the military airfield
+ NASA Vehicle Assembly Building
+ Boeing 747 mounted Space Shuttle
+ Space Shuttle launch facility in progress
+ Added Lord Dakr's Type 42 Sheffield Class Destroyer
+ Extended highway system in preparation for suburbs
+ Suburbs added (bulk houses; I will alter and spice things up as time wears on)
+ Separated military and civilian airport
+ Added 'Notre-Dame-esque' cathedral
+ Added Scotia Plaza and TD Plaza
+ Brookfield Place (formerly TD Place) near completion
+ Train station and rail system in the works
This is my 3rd personal world that I started in December 2011. Everything you see is the result of 3+ years time and work devoted to this world. The creations this world offer evolve with the game, as new additions to Minecraft mean new upgrades are possible, and new types of structures can be built. This world is completely vanilla for a reason, so that I'll never have to wait on a mod to update to move forward with my world. So come play, and see what I've created.
*Updating this every now and then* My two year old survival world! Most things can be found around 0,0, in the Extreme Hills biome to the west. Most other interesting places are accessible via Nether portals or rail.
- Elven-looking castle with huge quartz towers
- Basic jungle base
- A dock/lighthouse in the same style as the castle
- A started railway system starting from previously mentioned castle. For now includes a completed rail to 1.8 terrain and to a 99 % completed medieval styled village
- A skeleton farm (pretty nooby but it functions properly)
- A Nether with a bunch of portals leading to most builds (not marked out properly tho)
- 2/3 discovered Strongholds and lots of Ocean Monuments
- A rainbow beacon :D (beacon moved temporarily to potato/carrot farm area)
- A bunch of dogs and cats
- A loooot of unfinished projects and some finished ones
- A fully functioning semi automated potato/carrot/ farm, with an item sorting system.
- A un-decorated semi automated sugarcane farm.
THIS MAP IS NOT FINISHED YET!!! UPDATE 1!!! The Ground Floor is done!!!
This is a sort of teaser for Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone game!!!
Have you ever wanted to visit the world of Harry Potter? Well now you can! In The Harry Potter Adventure! In this world you will get to start at one of three locations. # 4 Privet Drive, The Burrow, or Hermione's house. In this world you can choose which character you want to be. There is a generic spawn point from there you choose were to teleport to. I advise once you choose a character to play as you only do the quests with their names on them. If you do the other quests you might be confused.
This is a world based off of the books. This map is not yet complete. I have only built Hagrid's Hut and most of the Ground Floor of Hogwarts including the greenhouses. Keep checking back for updates. This is also a teaser for the real quests themselves. Once I have the whole universe of Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone built I will upload it here. Once I have done that I start working on the quest line for the next 6 years.
P.S. I have fixed the spawn problem. You will now spawn inside Hagrid's Hut. Also here are the coordinates to Hagrid's Hut on the Hogwarts grounds for you to teleport to. (-354, 74, -346)
Here is a link to the Resource Pack I am using. It's called ProZeth.