This monumental city is finally finished. It includes an massive commercial section with 5 sky scrapers and over 30 other buildings, a huge residential section that can house over 1000 players, a port with a big redstone door leading to the giant bay outside the city, a trainstation leading to many places throughout the continent size world, a massive palace in the center is the first and largest structure in the city, a big green house, a water tower, a farming center, a stadium, a police station and jail, and an airport for plane mods. These buildings aren't just for show, they all have a specific purposes and they can all be entered. The city has an American style road system designed for the car mod. If you want to learn more about this high tech, monster free city, download and explore it! Leave comments so I can improve it in future updates.
A city I've been working on. Currently has Computer Craft and Flan's Gun mods. Also contains recreations of two levels from Sonic Adventure 2, Radical Highway and Mission Street. Near the end of Radical Highway is a model of a Japanese Type 100 SMG, and to the north of the main town is a Nozzle Nosed Nert from a semi-old animation called Gas Planet. There is a three rout subway station, an airport, a theater, two hotels, a bank, a mgun store, a toy store, several other buildings, and a jet liner. All roads have sufficiant streetlights to hopefully keep 'em free of Creepers and the like. But you may want to keep a loaded Kar98k with you at night. Unless on peaceful. Have fun!
- Mud house on the water - carved out the basement to get stone and coal for building
- Built Wizard tower on top of a hill
- Picks a nearby mountain (called stripmine mountain) and dug a walk way tunnel through it, then 90 degree tunnel in the middle
- Main Castle over mountain ridge, used strip mine at the top and worked it down using dirt as bones like a skeleton
- Finished castle, started filling out rooms and building curtain wall
- Railway system from wizard tower to castle
- Dug to bedrock in the middle of stripmine
- Started highway to the water from castle entrace
- Expanded highway to Wizard tower
- Continued to expand stripmine size row by row
- Expanded rail system into giant loop reaching to first mud house, to spawn area containing sand house to house in a hill to distant shore, through mountain and back around to castle
- Added hidden escape tunnel from castle
- Added water slide nearby castle
- Added fountain and flower beds in front of castle
- Built lighthouse with complete rail way integrated into it
- Expanded highway from water to LONG distant shore on a long long bridge complete with supports.
- Added tavern midway across bridge on a small island
- Glassed in highway on sides and roof
- Built toll bridge stations on both sides of the bridge
- Started building farm between rail and highway
- Farm includes complete Silo, barn and house still working but basement goes to massive natural cavern/dungeon
- Built church outside castle walls with tower and bell
- Ongoing rebuilding parts of castle to improve detail
- Finished Barn
- Curtain wall
- retrofitting castle as skill in detail improves
- Hidden underground on toll station on bridge
- Farm fields
- Bridge glassing in (half done)
- Castle moat - Remove lava from moat and fill with water
- Experimenting with long fall continued rail ways
- Street lamps for highway
- Second farm
- Expand highway past old mud house
- New castle on far side of river
Welcome to my World
Several Nations and cities, the main one being Brython.
Lesser ones being the free provence of cruddock, and the People's Republic of Armscott.
Most of it has been inspired by England.
Large map with many different unique areas to explore, spread out over a large area, connected with Railways and Highways.
Has been a ship in a bottle project for about a year now.
Entirely personel bar about three buildings i ported in.
Places of Interest.
Brython, Capital City of Linwell (Own category due to so much stuff)
-Museum of History
-Cult Of The followers of the Old Ones (will take some searching)
-Ministry of Development and planning
-Linwell Keep Historical Site
-Free Nation of Cruddock
-People's Republic of Armscott.
-R'yleh inspired flooded city
My Minecraft Username is ThickAsABrick.
Enjoy your stay.
bedrock park on May 21 by sunminer13
one week left until the contest ends so remember to send me a link in the comments.