This originally started as my world edit experimentation map, but it got so big that I decided to upload it. I thought that this could be a kind of pvp map, with teams of 2 who could capture buildings and use them as bases. I made this with the technic pack installed but I removed any blocks from mods in the technic pack so it is playable with vanilla, however, there was this one mod that spawned really cool buildings into the world, so I did use 2 or 3 of them, so kudos to whoever made that map. What makes this map unique is that it is so big- the combination of underground cave systems and bases make it what I think is one of the best maps around. If I put this in the wrong category then sorry.
A quick save file from ZuluCraft, a PVP server where players CAN grief, kill, raid, and steal. You start the game off in spawn where there is PVP protections. Head into the wilderness and farm some resources, buy a town and start a nation.
Demon Mine is a survival build server with an enhanced MMO type feel. Citizens are installed so NPC's walk about the towns and run the server shops. Want to run your own shop? Build your own, Sign Shops have been installed on the server as well. Demon Mine runs Iconomy which has a rich enviroment for economy. Don't want to sell things to get money, don't worry about it, Go out and kill some mobs, they'll drop you some cash. Want to start your own faction and join in on the faction wars or join an already existing faction in the world. Yups, you can do that too and with mcMMO, skills are the name of the game. Tutorial buildings are in the main city for any and all of your commands you would need to run a regular game on the server and be safe in knowing the basics. I hope to see you there. ^^
1. Do not break blocks except one of the flags, 2 per team.
2. This is meant to be played in normal mode on survival.
3. Once every player has joined, press the button in the waterfall for team selection
4. Both opposing flags must be put on your flag pole to win. (as long as its touching the fence post its fine)
5. If you are carrying a flag you must try to get it back to your own base. (either retrieving or capturing)
6. In the middle there is a shrine which behind it has a cave with a button. Once the button is pressed after 1 minute and 30 seconds whoever is standing in the middle of the lights (or nearest player one block away) in the shrine will get diamond armor. The button will reset about 30 seconds after the armor spawns.
This map was made by me, SensibleGnome, without the use of any tools or mods. It took me approximately 28 hours to build and will need tweaking once I can get some major feedback.