This is a 1-6 player map made by myself (EMB_Crafty) and is my first!
Gather your friends and prepare yourselves for a bright, colourful, modern and fun packed modded map where you race against each other, breaking Lucky Blocks (100 of them!) and completing challenges along the way! Once you've read the instruction book found in spawn, choose your lane by pressing the button with the colour of your choice. You will then be teleported to your lane. When everybody is ready, line up, then one player can press the button which will start a countdown. On your marks... Get set... GO! Race down your lane, breaking all of the Lucky Blocks and completing small challanges/tasks on your way. The first person to cross the finish line and press their 'finish button' wins the race! When everybody has crossed the finish line there is an optional PvP arena you can teleport to where you and your friends can PvP with the items you collected from your Lucky Blocks.
- Play on gamemode survival (do /gamemode s)
- Set your difficulty to easy (or above)
- You must break ALL of the Lucky Blocks on your lane
- Don't break other players Lucky Blocks
- No cheating by going into Creative Mode!
- HAVE FUN! :)
- Play on Minecraft 1.8
- Play with the Lucky Block Mod installed
How To Install Map...
1. Run Minecraft 1.8, then quit the game.
2. Download Forge 1.8 (recommended version) http://files.minecraftforge.net/
3. Download the Lucky Block Mod 1.8 http://www.minecraft-downloads.com/lucky-block/
4. Run Forge 1.8, then press 'Install Client', then run Minecraft 1.8 and choose the Forge profile. Press play, once loaded quit the game.
5. Drag the Lucky Block Mod into your mods folder (found in your .minecraft folder)
6. Unzip the Lucky Block Race Map 1.8 file and drag it into your saves folder (found in your .minecraft folder)
6. Run Minecraft 1.8 with the forge profile and you're done! Enjoy and have fun!
I did not make the Lucky Block Mod and nor do I own it, all credits for the mod go to the maker (PlayerInDistress). I did not invent this minigame either, this is just my version of it :)
A medieval town/city I have been working on for ages. The town sits on a peninsula, and is completely walled off on the inland (north) side. There is a large red brick castle on the south western coast, a large domed structure I like to think of as a magical university in the north of the city, several churches throughout and various other buildings. Most I have no furnished... many even lack floors/are hollow shells. But I figured I'd share this map since I have put a lot of work/detail into it. This is definitely the map I have put the most work in on (if it can be called work :P)
I hope you guys enjoy it :)
Also feel free to use it for your own games/add to it/whatever. Might make for a fun let's play/role playing/survival map.
*Feel free to use this map for literally anything. Videos/animations,adventure maps, whatever. Sharing is caring. :D
Also, here's a challenge for you, see if you can find the one nether portal hidden somewhere in the city.
*Updated January 16, 2015. Added some new interiors, added some new structures outside the city walls. Nothing as ambitious as the first undertaking but it feels a bit more complete.
*Updated January 27, 2015. Added mountains north of the main city. Also Added an island build south of the main city that I had on one of my other maps. I was in sort of an Aztec mood at the time.
*updated January 13, 2017. Added a new, much larger cathedral in the western area as well as a new city. The cathedral is pretty much complete, but the surrounding area isn't quite finished.
If you download this map, please use the high res texture pack dokucraft ligth or the voxelbox pack for better exp. If there is something you like (dont like) about the world leave a comment below.
HAve a look at my upcoming world! KINGDOM OF SUNSHINE! It's going to be a massive world, with an theme idea witch makes the world amazing! check it out right here at : http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/TDNgV#/-565/64/111/-4/0/0
This is a 1.7.4 map based on Dr. Trayaurus's Lab from the diamond minecart videos. I am a huge fan of TDM so it would be an absolute honor if DanTDM himself did a review or a mod showcase on this map in one of his videos.