I have been working on another update for Holodeck (http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/UOBK6
last updated Feb 27 2012: http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/7eMrs) and here is a preview of another coming update. My way of saying
Thanks for 500 downloads.
Preview includes a Minecraft 1.2.3 version of a ship in the coming 'Holodeck' update complete with captains quarters, map room, crew beds, many cannons, galley, prison cells, cargo and cargo hold, and more.
Hello there! In this map, you can walk around and view the different rooms/chambers! Outside each room there will be a stone button which will be always used to summon a villager into the room. There will also be a lever/wooden button for you to flick/press and see the fate of the villager! Have fun on this very simple map! This is version 3.5 and a few more updates are to come very soon before this map's completion! Thanks for downloading and playing! Do remember to credit me, (colik6,) if you use this map for videos or server or anything...thanks! Also feel free to post comments telling me how to improve the map or what I can add, or if anything's broken in the map. Hope you enjoy my first map on this website!
Latest version 3.5 additions:
-Added 2 new outdoor styled rooms
-Added 2 more chambers
-Added new scoreboard :)
Version 3.4 additions:
-New "mass summon" option (Do check it out)
-Added a "nom nom" option to a certain room (Go try it out!)
-Fixed a problem with the tree room whereby pressing restart would delete the walls of another room
Version 3.3 additions:
-Updated all commands for 1.12 compatibility
-New room added as a start to a new section of chambers (muahaha)
-Tried to cover up messy command blocks & redstone strewn all over the place
Version 3.2 additions:
-Added 2 new chambers
-Added a special chamber in the middle of the map
Additions in update 3.1
-Added signs to tell you what some buttons on the wall do
-Added a different pathway of rooms
-Built 3 bigger new rooms (still trying to think of what other creative things I should put in the other 2 empty rooms...)
-Built viewing platform for one of the new rooms
I suggest you update your version of minecraft to 1.12.2 or above (If you haven't already done so) as I built this map using 1.12.2 and do not know if some of the commands or things worked in previous versions.
This is a 1-6 player map made by myself (EMB_Crafty) and is my first!
Gather your friends and prepare yourselves for a bright, colourful, modern and fun packed modded map where you race against each other, breaking Lucky Blocks (100 of them!) and completing challenges along the way! Once you've read the instruction book found in spawn, choose your lane by pressing the button with the colour of your choice. You will then be teleported to your lane. When everybody is ready, line up, then one player can press the button which will start a countdown. On your marks... Get set... GO! Race down your lane, breaking all of the Lucky Blocks and completing small challanges/tasks on your way. The first person to cross the finish line and press their 'finish button' wins the race! When everybody has crossed the finish line there is an optional PvP arena you can teleport to where you and your friends can PvP with the items you collected from your Lucky Blocks.
- Play on gamemode survival (do /gamemode s)
- Set your difficulty to easy (or above)
- You must break ALL of the Lucky Blocks on your lane
- Don't break other players Lucky Blocks
- No cheating by going into Creative Mode!
- HAVE FUN! :)
- Play on Minecraft 1.8
- Play with the Lucky Block Mod installed
How To Install Map...
1. Run Minecraft 1.8, then quit the game.
2. Download Forge 1.8 (recommended version) http://files.minecraftforge.net/
3. Download the Lucky Block Mod 1.8 http://www.minecraft-downloads.com/lucky-block/
4. Run Forge 1.8, then press 'Install Client', then run Minecraft 1.8 and choose the Forge profile. Press play, once loaded quit the game.
5. Drag the Lucky Block Mod into your mods folder (found in your .minecraft folder)
6. Unzip the Lucky Block Race Map 1.8 file and drag it into your saves folder (found in your .minecraft folder)
6. Run Minecraft 1.8 with the forge profile and you're done! Enjoy and have fun!
I did not make the Lucky Block Mod and nor do I own it, all credits for the mod go to the maker (PlayerInDistress). I did not invent this minigame either, this is just my version of it :)
FINALLY UPDATED TO WORK ON ANY VERSION OF MINECRAFT!!! Thats right the world is now a kajillion times better on the latest minecraft release! And it looks like the picture!
started out as just a castle and turned into a compilation of a bunch of things. Many different peoples projects put together. Things built by me: Pixel art, starting castle, statues, A-10 Warthog, and the rocket ship.
Change log V.2:
- Added some pixel art of a sword, shovel, spade, axe
- Built a Zombie pigman statue
- Built a zombie, chicken, and skeleton statue
- Added weaponry on the millenium falcon
- Fixed up some holes in things
- Fixed some redstone stuff
- Removed some annoying blocks placed by a mod I had installed
- Added a nyan cat
- Built a rocket ship, hot air balloon, and A-10
- Added some new pixel art thats better
- Added in a huge aircraft carrier
- Added in two pirate ships
- Added a statue of me
- Hope to build another star trek ship
- build another statue of a mob or something*
- work a bit on the death star
- Add some more pixel art of stuff*
- Light up the floating temple some more
If there's any problems leave a comment and I'll fix it
*comment suggestions if you want to see something built