Minecraft World Map

Full Version: New upload not generating map...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an issue uploading 1.13 maps? I have tried to upload my latest map three times and nothing is displayed, even after waiting a day.
I have followed the instructions, creating the upload file from my save file.

Any help is appreciated.
(01-27-2019, 04:01 PM)theMountinman Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an issue uploading 1.13 maps? I have tried to upload my latest map three times and nothing is displayed, even after waiting a day.
I have followed the instructions, creating the upload file from my save file.

Any help is appreciated.

1.12-1.13 maps are not supported, and the queue is frozen. Follow my thread about MapViewer here to be informed about when I will provide support for 1.12-1.13 maps.
Does that mean that it can't update the older maps like 1.8.9 - 1.10.2 without a request?
(02-02-2019, 04:09 PM)ryuzoku Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean that it can't update the older maps like 1.8.9 - 1.10.2 without a request?

No maps will be rendered, even by request, on Minecraft World Map
How to do it -> download Minecraft-Overviewer from here: https://github.com/overviewer
Next, after rendering, create a screenshot and add a link to the image to your description.
See the added screenshot Stormy Island in the description from RaiGoo
your uploaded world, the rendering queue stucks! Alternatively, use your own rendering world screenshot ..here -> image size: 1024x640
Ihre hochgeladene Welt, die Rendering-Warteschlange bleibt hängen! Alternativ können Sie Ihren eigenen Rendering-World-Screenshot verwenden. Hier -> Bildgröße: 1024x640