Minecraft World Map

Full Version: How to load a downloaded World in Minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running windows 10 on a Acer Aspire 3.  Minecraft Version 1.10.1.  I can't find the saved games.  I had to make my own Minecraft folder and manually save  and export my games there.  In the folder the World shows up with a Minecraft Icon with, Type of file : MCWORLD(.mcworld), Opens with :Minecraft under properties.  When I download a new world from here I have the folder and files but I can't load a folder with files into the game.  Am I doing something wrong?
(04-21-2019, 05:26 PM)SuperDuty454 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running windows 10 on a Acer Aspire 3.  Minecraft Version 1.10.1.  I can't find the saved games.  I had to make my own Minecraft folder and manually save  and export my games there.  In the folder the World shows up with a Minecraft Icon with, Type of file : MCWORLD(.mcworld), Opens with :Minecraft under properties.  When I download a new world from here I have the folder and files but I can't load a folder with files into the game.  Am I doing something wrong?

This site is designed exclusively for Minecraft Java Edition. You can not upload or download maps created for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on this site.