Minecraft World Map

Full Version: shadow is a selfish loser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i hate shadow as she controlled my speech 2 days ago. and said the weird things he usually says. i don't know anything about her but i think before when he came on as shadow_console he was talking though the consol and as shadow saying: console:"you ready shadow" shadow:"yes i'm ready" and shadow_console joined i think he was trying to make people think shadow and console are 2 separate people and be both as "shadow"_"console".

or maybe they are 2 separate people.

thanks for reading ^_^
i kinda like our schizophrenic hal 9000 minecraft server Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU4TQ1NTo50
Mamxan, that is an AWESOME way to put it. Reputation: +1.

Skiehgt isnt to worried about xShadow x Console. We still have control of the server, and if anything it is a minor bug. It isnt't ACTUALLY affecting any players.
SHODOW CONTROLLED ME AND MADE ME SAY THE F WORD 3 TIMES IN MY TEXT BAR> I HATE HIM!!!!!! Angry

daily cool skin below|
(04-05-2012, 12:01 AM)33superninja Wrote: [ -> ]SHODOW CONTROLLED ME AND MADE ME SAY THE F WORD 3 TIMES IN MY TEXT BAR> I HATE HIM!!!!!! Angry

daily cool skin below|

I really really dont think that actually happened.
well it did ask mastertj osiris Sleepy
Im still not so sure...
Hollywoodangels was being controlled by shadow and she killed me 4 times and stole my stuff!
Again... Not so sure that shadow can control anyone.
thats inposible to control the player only to write in the text box the only difrence is that it says 33superninja:text
Pages: 1 2