Minecraft World Map

Full Version: For FTB Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know where I can on a server of FTB?

Thanks in advance

Greetings:
hobie2011
I can help. If you mean where you can get the server.
1. Visit http://feed-the-beast.com/download.php
2. Select the pack you want and download it, unzip the file and run the server.
3. Then you are done.

A warning to you: Feed the Beast servers take up A LOT of ram. I would recommend using a dedicated system for a Feed the Beast server with multiple people.
I can't own server of FTB I have bad internet and search therefore a server where I can play
Well the MC world map server will be back online soon. We are putting some finishing touches on it as we speak. I do not have an official release date of the new MC world map server, but it will be soon.
(03-25-2013, 05:21 AM)Osiris08 Wrote: [ -> ]Well the MC world map server will be back online soon. We are putting some finishing touches on it as we speak. I do not have an official release date of the new MC world map server, but it will be soon.

okay thanks too bad no date has but yes I now know more so I wait
Hopefully we will have an official date in the next few days. I think after the work I did yesterday we could be ready to release as soon as this weekend, but no promises. There is a lot of work involved in releasing a server. I can say this much though, we are going to be back online and open to the public very soon.
Great news Big Grin The server is opening to the public tomorrow.