Minecraft World Map

Full Version: ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend came over and because he Didn't have minecraft he wanted to try it out so I let him use mine with my brother on his server but my brother decided to take him onto mcworld map and he started taking stuff whilst I wasn't in the room my brother is pipnina ask him if you don't believe me.
(04-05-2012, 08:15 AM)mopslo Wrote: [ -> ]My friend came over and because he Didn't have minecraft he wanted to try it out so I let him use mine with my brother on his server but my brother decided to take him onto mcworld map and he started taking stuff whilst I wasn't in the room my brother is pipnina ask him if you don't believe me.

I have played with this kid and he is really nice, and i dont think he would do anything to get band. has my vote to unban
Ok, un-ban approved, makes sure it doesn't happen again.
I was the one who made the ban. I am sorry for the inconvinience, but there was a deal of grieving done to several parts of spawn. Try not to let anyone use your account again.
I too have been banned for greifing. i see that they are doing their jobs, and have banned me to do it, but i didn't realize i was greifing. If I was given a second chance i would double check before i accidentally greifed on someones hard earned property.this i mean you can punish me in any way but please don't ban me... this is my first time on a server and i'm new... now i know... i am so very very sorry, don't take this as sow=me cheesy message, its not and i swear it. look int your heart and please reconsider.
PLz open your own thread for a ban appeal