Minecraft World Map

Full Version: About the Sky-zone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I did not see a thread in particular about he sky-zone, what are the rules for it? is it have Hardcore Greifing allowed rules? or is it another play world? Cause when I go there, Right at where you spawn man it looks abolished, and it kinda leaves me confused so I decided to stay out and make a post about it that way Maybe some who knows can tell me the rules in that world.

attached is a pic of my screenshot of it, sorry I did not take a full screen pic Sad
It has been ravished lol. It's a fairly small world and once let loose on the people on the server it got pretty full.

It would be good to do something with it but ... ?

There is no griefing allowed there. I guess we should post signs regarding that in-game to ensure people are aware but the general rule is that griefing is ONLY allowed in Hardcore world.
(04-13-2012, 08:02 AM)skeight Wrote: [ -> ]It has been ravished lol. It's a fairly small world and once let loose on the people on the server it got pretty full.

It would be good to do something with it but ... ?

There is no griefing allowed there. I guess we should post signs regarding that in-game to ensure people are aware but the general rule is that griefing is ONLY allowed in Hardcore world.

Alrighty! I am glad that got straightened out, So Would It be alright if I post the no greifing signs? or do you have to do that? lol I don't want to get in trouble twice. Angel

LOL Operation Sky Zone salvage...
(04-13-2012, 04:31 PM)nicholas_84 Wrote: [ -> ]Alrighty! I am glad that got straightened out, So Would It be alright if I post the no greifing signs? or do you have to do that? lol I don't want to get in trouble twice. Angel

You can post No griefing signs in Sky Zone for sure. I want to add one in spawn world before they enter the portal. Thanks for the reminder. I will do this next time I am in-game.
(04-13-2012, 07:55 PM)skeight Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2012, 04:31 PM)nicholas_84 Wrote: [ -> ]Alrighty! I am glad that got straightened out, So Would It be alright if I post the no greifing signs? or do you have to do that? lol I don't want to get in trouble twice. Angel

You can post No griefing signs in Sky Zone for sure. I want to add one in spawn world before they enter the portal. Thanks for the reminder. I will do this next time I am in-game.

Not a prob! Smile