Minecraft World Map

Full Version: oaktree27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Game Name:oaktree27

1. Reason for ban?
spawning items

2. Were you online or offline when you were banned?

3. What were you doing at the time? (If you were online)
N/A

4. Why should we unban you?
I think I should be unbanned because I did not spawn items. I logged in a couple days ago and they were in my inventory. I have never had a mod on my minecraft other than Optifine (and GalacticCraft, Smart Moving, and Aether on singleplayer), Nathangorr can confirm this. However, I did place them for people to break and get xp from them, but I realize now that was a misuse of some sort of glitch.

5. What will you do next time to prevent this from happening again?
If I find a glitch I will tell an admin instead.

6. What message is displayed when you try to log into the server?
You have been banned for spawning items! Appeal on forums at: http://bit.ly/17tt8SM!

7. If we lift your ban and you break another rule, Do you understand that you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
I understand
(08-29-2013, 01:55 PM)oaktree27 Wrote: [ -> ]In Game Name:oaktree27

1. Reason for ban?
spawning items

2. Were you online or offline when you were banned?

3. What were you doing at the time? (If you were online)
N/A

4. Why should we unban you?
I think I should be unbanned because I did not spawn items. I logged in a couple days ago and they were in my inventory. I have never had a mod on my minecraft other than Optifine (and GalacticCraft, Smart Moving, and Aether on singleplayer), Nathangorr can confirm this. However, I did place them for people to break and get xp from them, but I realize now that was a misuse of some sort of glitch.

5. What will you do next time to prevent this from happening again?
If I find a glitch I will tell an admin instead.

6. What message is displayed when you try to log into the server?
You have been banned for spawning items! Appeal on forums at: http://bit.ly/17tt8SM!

7. If we lift your ban and you break another rule, Do you understand that you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
I understand

People were using your spawners for food, since they were pig spawners and when I went to destroy them players got very upset.

Instead of telling someone you placed them all over the world. I'm not even sure how you got them in the first place. If this happens again burn them, contact a mod/admin and ask them to remove them from your inventory, or delete them with the EnderEnder garbage chest.

Ban appeal accepted.

Lifted.
I was hoping there was some sort of exploit behind this so I would know how to prevent it from happening again, but oh well...