Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Captainlysander2's ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please note that the user has asked me to prepare a ban appeal for him. as his parents do not like him signing up to forums etc. and that the user got the game for a week before he was banned from server. so he did not know the rules at that time.

Display Name: captainlysander2

What was the reason for your ban?
breaking a window

Explain why you did it...
"to escape a enderman with 1/2 heart remaining"

If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
I cannot personally answer this question, as i am not the banned user.
(04-21-2012, 02:57 PM)pipnina Wrote: [ -> ]please note that the user has asked me to prepare a ban appeal for him. as his parents do not like him signing up to forums etc. and that the user got the game for a week before he was banned from server. so he did not know the rules at that time.

Display Name: captainlysander2

What was the reason for your ban?
breaking a window

Explain why you did it...
"to escape a enderman with 1/2 heart remaining"

If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
I cannot personally answer this question, as i am not the banned user.
You cant make a ban appeal for someone else, if he/she cares enough they can make a (free) account and post =)
his parents don't let him just sign up to stuff. he wouldn't be allowed. he even said that over the phone after asking his mum. Dodgy

Then please tell him to get his parents to do it.