Minecraft World Map

Full Version: How do you put up extra pictures like Elc Dragons Map?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering how to put up more pictures like in http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...111/-4/0/0. I know you could just have links but they have the pictures on their map's page, and I really want to know how to do this for my maps. Thanks!
hi,
we used html tags for that, therefore it's no feature of mcworldmap. but i would love to see an easy way to implement pictures in the map description, maybe like in forumposts.
(05-21-2012, 01:13 AM)mamxan Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
we used html tags for that, therefore it's no feature of mcworldmap. but i would love to see an easy way to implement pictures in the map description, maybe like in forumposts.

Thanks for the info, I too would like to see some feature like that available.
Yeah this is something that has been requested for a long time.

I almost want to take it a step further though and allow you to add markers on the maps with an attached screenshot. So you can highlight certain areas.

I don't know if this would be necessary though, I could probably setup a multiple screenshot system a lot quicker.
(05-22-2012, 08:48 AM)skeight Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah this is something that has been requested for a long time.

I almost want to take it a step further though and allow you to add markers on the maps with an attached screenshot. So you can highlight certain areas.

I don't know if this would be necessary though, I could probably setup a multiple screenshot system a lot quicker.

I think that only a multiple screenshot system is needed, or at least just for now.
highlighting various spots on the map like you can do on google maps would be an awesome feature, but i guess this would only work well on big maps with lot's of points of interest.