Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Premium does nothing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a year premium but my map is in the regular queue, and I see no premium maps rendering. Am I missing something?
I am not in charge of the rendering process, but my understanding is that premium and non-premium go to the same queue, but once your map begins rendering, it has priority over non-premium maps, and it renders faster. In other words, there is no-cutting in line, but once you reach the front, you'll get what you want faster. Take a look here, it says what you get.
Am I right or wrong, skeight?
It seems nothing's rendering for the last 6 hours at least though. I think it's just all rendering has stopped.
Hmm... good point. there might be a problem with skeights servers. Right now the minecraft server is down too..
My understanding when I first joined that there was a premium queue, but this has since been replaced by additional premium features.

The queue is never that long anyway, I would rather have more features than a shorter wait.
(06-04-2012, 06:10 PM)sstruzik Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding when I first joined that there was a premium queue, but this has since been replaced by additional premium features.

The queue is never that long anyway, I would rather have more features than a shorter wait.

Yeah I kind of abandoned having the extra render queue as the wait time is really short and most of the time the render daemon is just sitting there waiting for something to do.

It's a boring existence for that poor daemon, stuck in the shadow matrix Cool