Minecraft World Map

Full Version: internal server error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried uploading three times. Two times the upload stopped due to trouble on my end. The third time I succeeded but then this (see below) happens when I try to look at 'my maps'.

I saw someone else post the same bug on this forum and admin Skeight fixed it. Could you please do that for me as well? Thank you so much.

"internal Server error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguraiton and was unable to complete your requet. Please Contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error logl. Apache/2.4.6 (Ubuntu) Server at http://www.minecraftworldmap.com Port 80"
When this happened to me it seemed to fix itself within a few days, not sure if it will be same same for you. It seems like all of your maps failed, as when I go to your maps page it tells me you have yet to upload anything successfully. Try again in 24 hours or so and see what happens.