Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Cannot Access "My Maps" While Logged In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear MinecraftWorldMap Support,

I am currently encountering an issue whereby I cannot access "My Maps" while logged in. I can see the list when I am not logged in.

I instead get redirected to a 500 Internal Server Error and to contact the server administrator.

I have checked out the support thread and cleared my Internet Cache as well as Temporary Internet Files and restarted my web browser, all to no avail. This has been happening for weeks now but I haven't had appropriate time to write up a thread.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks and Kind Regards,

MrMFretwell Smile
(09-05-2015, 07:55 PM)MrMFretwell Wrote: [ -> ]Dear MinecraftWorldMap Support,

I am currently encountering an issue whereby I cannot access "My Maps" while logged in. I can see the list when I am not logged in.

I instead get redirected to a 500 Internal Server Error and to contact the server administrator.

I have checked out the support thread and cleared my Internet Cache as well as Temporary Internet Files and restarted my web browser, all to no avail. This has been happening for weeks now but I haven't had appropriate time to write up a thread.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks and Kind Regards,

MrMFretwell Smile
Sorry for the late delay, I haven't been at my computer lately. I will see what Skeight can do about this, but it might be a while before it gets fixed, sorry.