Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Map Render Not Showing All Structures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My map CrownZero - Blended Seed 1.8.8 is not showing all of its structures. Could this have something to do with using MCEdit to move some of my structures into this seed from others? I've tried to reupload and re-render. Please help.

Thank you,
CrownZero
Try removing the file "level.dat_mcr" and the folder "Minecrafters - Creative" that is inside the world's directory, then re-upload the zip. I'm not sure if this will do anything, but it's worth a try.
iv knotest after waiting 4 hrd for my map to render its not doing so plz fix this my build crew needs the maps renderd to kep track of whats wereSad
(09-25-2015, 06:12 PM)Nathangorr Wrote: [ -> ]Try removing the file "level.dat_mcr" and the folder "Minecrafters - Creative" that is inside the world's directory, then re-upload the zip. I'm not sure if this will do anything, but it's worth a try.

Didn't work. Still looking for more options.
(09-27-2015, 10:18 AM)CrownZero Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2015, 06:12 PM)Nathangorr Wrote: [ -> ]Try removing the file "level.dat_mcr" and the folder "Minecrafters - Creative" that is inside the world's directory, then re-upload the zip. I'm not sure if this will do anything, but it's worth a try.

Didn't work. Still looking for more options.

The render that is displaying appears to be an old one, as when I attempted to render your world it simply didn't render (http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/crYKv). I'm not really sure what's wrong, I'm still looking into it.
Rendering isn't working at all, waited 5 HRS...
(10-03-2015, 07:03 PM)goerick Wrote: [ -> ]Rendering isn't working at all, waited 5 HRS...

Your map is currently rendering, along with 4 others. Give it a few more hours. If it still is rendering after that, report back here.
hi, there are 4 .mcr files left in your "regions" folder, they need to be removed (do a backup!)