Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Cant seem to upload new archive properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few months ago, I uploaded the next version of my popular "The Hunger Games" map. After it finished rendering, I noticed that I had accidentally uploaded another map by a different person on this site that I had downloaded to look around for a few ideas. So, I made sure I was uploading my map, and prepared a new archive. I uploaded, but then, after everything seemed sucessful, I downloaded the archive I just uploaded from the site to be sure I uploaded correctly, and it was the wrong map I was hoping to replace. Tried a few more times, checked everything, still nothing. Even tried a different browser.

Right now, I turned off uploading and am using dropbox to host the files through "sponsored download"
Link to map:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...142/-3/0/0
Thanks,
Sportsfish
(12-23-2015, 01:41 PM)Sportsfish Wrote: [ -> ]A few months ago, I uploaded the next version of my popular "The Hunger Games" map. After it finished rendering, I noticed that I had accidentally uploaded another map by a different person on this site that I had downloaded to look around for a few ideas. So, I made sure I was uploading my map, and prepared a new archive. I uploaded, but then, after everything seemed sucessful, I downloaded the archive I just uploaded from the site to be sure I uploaded correctly, and it was the wrong map I was hoping to replace. Tried a few more times, checked everything, still nothing. Even tried a different browser.

Right now, I turned off uploading and am using dropbox to host the files through "sponsored download"
Link to map:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...142/-3/0/0
Thanks,
Sportsfish
Is the render showing the correct map? If it is, are you saying that the download button links you to an old version of the map?
Thanks, just got it to work. It wasn't rendering what I uploaded for some reason.
It's all working now! Smile
(12-25-2015, 08:44 AM)Sportsfish Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, just got it to work. It wasn't rendering what I uploaded for some reason.
It's all working now! Smile

Good to hear!