Minecraft World Map

Full Version: page crashis after upload proses gets to 99% and dosent start render
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my 50th time atimpting tp updeate my map plz fix the bloody site it keeps crashing not only on just this computer but evry one iv been to this week whin i atimpt to upload the map to the site
(02-01-2016, 08:06 AM)lord_molagbal Wrote: [ -> ]this is my 50th time atimpting tp updeate my map plz fix the bloody site it keeps crashing not only on just this computer but evry one iv been to this week whin i atimpt to upload the map to the site

Please check to make sure your message makes sense before posting, I could barely read/understand what you were trying to say. This is what I got out of your message:

"This is my 50th time attempting to update my map. It keeps crashing not only on this computer, but on every one I've been on this week."

It sounds to me that you are having an inconsistent connection to this site. If your wireless/wired network gets any downtime or disruption throughout the uploading process it will fail. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that the site is crashing, as we haven't had any downtime in quite a while. If you still think this is a site issue you need to provide me with a link to your map.
and im on a hardline fiberoptic cable with a 75mag input and out put i have no down time and no lagg in my enternet systems its the sight i was able to upload the world to anouther site with no problum it hapons to be the part here with the upload part the site isent exapting my world do to a time out in the sites code
(02-01-2016, 07:08 PM)lord_molagbal Wrote: [ -> ]and im on a hardline fiberoptic cable with a 75mag input and out put i have no down time and no lagg in my enternet systems its the sight i was able to upload the world to anouther site with no problum it hapons to be the part here with the upload part the site isent exapting my world do to a time out in the sites code

Is this a new world, or are you updating a world with a new archive?
Have you gone through and read my problem and solution thread?
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/s...p?tid=5912
i maniged to get it to updeat the existing world but i had to use a new brouser thini normaly use aparently the site dosent like the opera and ie7-10 brousers

might want to have the devs start testing with evry brouser whin thay updeat the site to see if it works bugfree
(02-02-2016, 05:51 AM)lord_molagbal Wrote: [ -> ]i maniged to get it to updeat the existing world but i had to use a new brouser thini normaly use aparently the site dosent like the opera and ie7-10 brousers

might want to have the devs start testing with evry brouser whin thay updeat the site to see if it works bugfree

There is only one developer for this website. He does not have time to test every browser for website compatibility.
dos he have a beta-test team? it may help him outto have a beta build for pople to test so it can come out bug free to evry one elce
(02-02-2016, 07:31 AM)lord_molagbal Wrote: [ -> ]dos he have a beta-test team? it may help him outto have a beta build for pople to test so it can come out bug free to evry one elce

Minecraft World Map is more of a side job for Skeight; he fixes bugs as they appear. To my knowledge he is aware of the many existing bugs.