Minecraft World Map

Full Version: 500 Server Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm getting a lot of reports of the 500 server error. This could have been caused by the normal disk space issues but there may be something else amidst the code that is causing this to happen in rare circumstances.

Please use this thread to report 500 errors so I can better track dates/times and who it is happening to.
I just received two 500 errors.
One when my world was at 100%, but it didn't get completed.
And one while trying to get to this thread...

The site has been slow too, most pages...
I got "500 Server Error" when across "my map" with my account logged-in, won't happen without login.

I remember this happened when I accidentally upload a map from 1.9 snapshot around janurary ( 2016 ).

I've also been getting this error consistently since yesterday, particularly when trying to access "my maps".
I'm suffering the error. can't access "my maps" either. I may have accidentally uploaded a "new" world instead of updating the one I had already saved, with no screenshot, would that cause it?
Yeah I get the same server error (have done for 5 days) when I try to access "My Maps".
First encountered issues when I edited a map and noticed it didn't process the new uploaded saved world. So I tried again and the same thing happened.

I deleted that world map and tried uploading from scratch (i.e not editing a current world).
I started uploading the world archive in step 1, then when it prompted me to attach the PNG file (step 2) it appeared to upload the image successfully but then the thumbnail previews would appear as the "image not found" image. The panel for world details (step 3) then fails to load so I can't progress to the final step.

Hope you can get to the bottom of it Smile
(03-22-2016, 05:58 AM)Charliisaur Wrote: [ -> ]... noticed it didn't process the new uploaded saved world...

This led me to resolve a bug that may have been causing the issue. If anyone encounters this again, let me know.
(03-22-2016, 07:29 PM)skeight Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2016, 05:58 AM)Charliisaur Wrote: [ -> ]... noticed it didn't process the new uploaded saved world...

This led me to resolve a bug that may have been causing the issue.  If anyone encounters this again, let me know.

I'm getting a 500 error when my world finishes uploading (and hence cancels the upload) as well.
I have been having this 500 error for over a week, I have tried updating a map and making a new one. It'll pop up at 2% 37% 100% amongst others.
Same here. Sometimes it would happen mid-upload, usually at the end.

I use Chrome, but Internet Explorer also comes up with the same message.

Glad to see I'm not the only one, and it being a recent problem (makes it more legit of an issue).
Pages: 1 2