Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Internal server error and map troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have followed all of the usual self help steps (checking cookies and the like) and I cannot see my main maps page when signed in. I usually go around this by going to a particular map and then signing in. From there I can use the drop down menu to upload maps but now I am getting stuck at uploading a png. The picture will not upload and I cannot continue. Thanks for looking into the issue. Love the site.
I am having the same problem as states above.
(03-19-2016, 08:33 AM)thescarletrook Wrote: [ -> ]I have followed all of the usual self help steps (checking cookies and the like) and I cannot see my main maps page when signed in. I usually go around this by going to a particular map and then signing in. From there I can use the drop down menu to upload maps but now I am getting stuck at uploading a png. The picture will not upload and I cannot continue. Thanks for looking into the issue. Love the site.

In the future, please post internal server error reports on this thread:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/s...p?tid=6504

Additionally, I am fully aware of the internal server error that is occurring, as I have run into the same one myself. There must be an issue with the upload servers, as after I was uploading one of my maps the website just wouldn't let me save.
what brouser are u useing this site seems to only work on chroum and opera for me to beable to vew the maps do to the plugins being unsoported bt the outer brousers
(03-19-2016, 06:04 PM)lord_molagbal Wrote: [ -> ]what brouser are u useing this site seems to only work on chroum and opera for me to beable to vew the maps do to the plugins being unsoported bt the outer brousers

Most browsers should work correctly, but Internet Explore 8, Firefox 3.5, Safari 4.0, and below may run into some issues. I have tested this site on the desktop versions of the following browsers (OS versions used listed afterwards) without issues. Please note that this information was recorded over a period of 3 years, and some data may have changed since then:

1. Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
2. Internet Explorer 10 and 11 (Windows 7, 8, and 10 Technical Preview)
3. Chrome (Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10 | Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, and El Capitan)
4. Firefox (Windows 7, 8, and 10 | Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, and El Capitan)
5. Safari (Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, and El Capitan)
6. Opera (Windows 7, 8, and 10)

I have also tested this site on the following mobile versions with some issues which relate to page layout and certain uploading protocols:

1. Chrome (Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, and Lollipop)
2. Firefox (Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, and Lollipop)
3. Dolphin Browser (Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, and Lollipop)
4. Opera (Android Jelly Bean, KitKat, and Lollipop)