Minecraft World Map

Full Version: City Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think im ready for a City now!

With a City ill fight with the people that are in the City against the people thats doing things like griefing etc.

I builded a Piston Elevator, 3x3 Piston door, Herobrine Robot, Mario and Goomba statue, 2 ships, fully hidden stairchase and my Mansion

Exclamation If you want to help me with this project to get me a City, post it in the comments and if you help, you will be a co-owner of the City!
Is that a revolving lighthouse? And you also posted in the wrong forum. This should be in Creative not Build Discussions
yeah this is the wrong tab to post this under it needs to be in the creative tab and we will need to see some pics of your builds in maple/syrup city too
that tower is nice, i like it. but that's just not enough to get a city plot. do more build pretty things in syrup city.
good guide is to view some other plot requests...
I know that i need to build more im working now at new better creations and i hope ill become populair with building!Big Grin
(06-27-2012, 05:48 AM)Kevinzuman22 Wrote: [ -> ]I know that i need to build more im working now at new better creations and i hope ill become populair with building!Big Grin
admin-pro-tipp: chances are way better if you team up with other players Smile
lolzzzzzzzz
If you need building help ask me.I build huge builds
Can you help me then, lewis?I need your help realy hard!
ok ill help you Blush
Pages: 1 2