Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Map won't upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new to the website and I'm having trouble uploading my map. I have a free membership, I've watched the provided tutorial videos and have compressed my world into a zip file (did not work) and tried it as a rar file (also did not work). I choose the file and the cursor spins for a second and then nothing. If I hit "upload" it tells me I haven't chosen an archive even though I have. Any ideas why this is?
(05-31-2017, 07:53 PM)jsan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new to the website and I'm having trouble uploading my map. I have a free membership, I've watched the provided tutorial videos and have compressed my world into a zip file (did not work) and tried it as a rar file (also did not work). I choose the file and the cursor spins for a second and then nothing. If I hit "upload" it tells me I haven't chosen an archive even though I have. Any ideas why this is?

I will be moving this thread to Mapping Support; General Discussion is not quite the right section.

Please see my thread at https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9611 to learn how to resolve this issue. Afterward, please inform me of whether or not following these instructions helped to fix this problem.