Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Maps missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I know you're migrating at the moment but I'm not 100% sure if this is related. All my maps are no longer downloading.
(08-04-2017, 08:13 AM)GruvaGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I know you're migrating at the moment but I'm not 100% sure if this is related. All my maps are no longer downloading.

This is indeed related to the server migration. If the render of a map is empty (no compass in the middle) you will generally be unable to download it. This should be automatically resolved after the upgrade.
Ok fair enough, is there an eta for the migration?
(08-05-2017, 04:45 AM)GruvaGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok fair enough, is there an eta for the migration?

There doesn't seem to be an ETA. See skeight's most recent post below.

(08-03-2017, 07:29 AM)skeight Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to give everyone an update on the progress.  FYI - it takes *forever* to copy hundreds of millions of the map image files and adjust permissions so they are readable.

Unfortunately, until this is complete I can't turn rendering back on or I risk the integrity of all the data.  I am continuing to copy files and change permissions and it's difficult to give an ETA.

Thank you for your continued patience while the migration continues.