Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Can't View Maps From Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Earlier today I logged in to look at my profile maps, but instead an error message came up saying the "server had encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete my request." I can still view my maps from Browse, but not if I try through the profile tab. Little help? Huh 

Thanks
(09-01-2017, 10:39 PM)ManBeast Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Earlier today I logged in to look at my profile maps, but instead an error message came up saying the "server had encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete my request." I can still view my maps from Browse, but not if I try through the profile tab. Little help? Huh 

Thanks

I haven't heard this error come up in a while. I would suggest that you check to see what happens if you login to another browser and visit your maps page. If the same error occurs, let me know I'll pass the word over to Skeight, who will resolve the issue on our end.
Tried all my browsers, none of them worked. Also, I'm unable to upload maps all of a sudden, as it keeps saying that an error 500 occurred.
(09-02-2017, 05:43 AM)ManBeast Wrote: [ -> ]Tried all my browsers, none of them worked. Also, I'm unable to upload maps all of a sudden, as it keeps saying that an error 500 occurred.

I'll be contacting Skeight in the next few days, sorry for the lack of replies. I've been a bit busy.
Excellent. Thank you!
This is very strange and I can view your profile page.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

I am using this link: https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/users/ManBeast

I am only seeing one map, is that what you are expecting?
Yes there is currently only one map, after I deleted another. Unfortunately I'm still having problems. Aside from being unable to view the map from profile, uploading additional maps keeps failing. Thanks for all the help!
Yes. I can also view maps from the profiles of others just fine too
I can upload maps again, but still can't view them through the profile tab. This isnt a very big deal to me honestly since I was more concerned about uploading maps than anything else
Pages: 1 2