Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Does anybody have an old version of my maps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! You may know me from the Flourish maps. But I have lost the old version of Flourish that i did from 2014-2015. Does anybody happen to still have it? I used to have it here on MinecraftWorldMap, but for some stupid reason, I deleted it. Does anybody who downloaded it way back when still have it, or does anybody know a way I can restore it? I deleted the old world here on MCWM, and on Minecraft. I checked the recycle bin, and it's not there either.
(10-14-2017, 02:39 PM)RememberChallenger1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! You may know me from the Flourish maps. But I have lost the old version of Flourish that i did from 2014-2015. Does anybody happen to still have it? I used to have it here on MinecraftWorldMap, but for some stupid reason, I deleted it. Does anybody who downloaded it way back when still have it, or does anybody know a way I can restore it? I deleted the old world here on MCWM, and on Minecraft. I checked the recycle bin, and it's not there either.

Could you let me know when you deleted it? Deleted worlds usually stay on the servers for a few months in case we need to restore them due to unforeseenĀ circumstances.
(10-14-2017, 02:48 PM)Nathangorr Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2017, 02:39 PM)RememberChallenger1986 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! You may know me from the Flourish maps. But I have lost the old version of Flourish that i did from 2014-2015. Does anybody happen to still have it? I used to have it here on MinecraftWorldMap, but for some stupid reason, I deleted it. Does anybody who downloaded it way back when still have it, or does anybody know a way I can restore it? I deleted the old world here on MCWM, and on Minecraft. I checked the recycle bin, and it's not there either.

Could you let me know when you deleted it? Deleted worlds usually stay on the servers for a few months in case we need to restore them due to unforeseenĀ circumstances.

Oh man I deleted back in Summer of 2015. I doubt that you'll still have it at this point... D:

I was hoping, because it got like 1000+ downloads, that somebody who might still have it... well, still HAS it