Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Rendering problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I was wondering if you could provide an update on when or if the rest of the maps will be rendered?

Cheers
it's rendered once it leaves Queue, you might have a issue with your explore not taken the new map-data. You'll, have to clear all browser web data to get a new full map, to see the completed render. That you've done with all your map changes.
(10-14-2017, 11:34 PM)coolgeek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there

I was wondering if you could provide an update on when or if the rest of the maps will be rendered?

Cheers

It looks like your map could not be rendered due to an interruption when rendering, as I don't see any maps on your profile. Please allow for your archive's upload percentage to reach 100%, upload a screenshot, and enter a title and description before exiting the page, or your map will not be submitted to the queue.

If you are referring to map re-rendering after the server migration, users whos maps still have a blank overview will need to mark their maps to be rendered again manually.