Minecraft World Map

Full Version: Map rendering and download not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Im experiencing technical problems with my recent map renders - WTC City and NASA's Rocket Factory, the map that I upload does not render, even waiting over 2 weeks, and the download file comes up empty? could you fix this!
No one can fix this since the administrator has not been here for over a year, and n o one knows when he is coming back.
(10-02-2018, 03:37 AM)AluminumOxide Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Im experiencing technical problems with my recent map renders - WTC City and NASA's Rocket Factory, the map that I upload does not render, even waiting over 2 weeks, and the download file comes up empty? could you fix this!

If you would like your map rendered while our administrator is MIA, please see https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9894.
What's up with Lenny..?? Is he bankrupt, lives in the forest and has no internet :-)
At times when I upload a world the file is empty, file size 0 whatever units. It's sporadic and seems to stay for a while when it does come up.
will do to a bug in 1.13.1 and the failer of my back up here its imposable to run my main world Sad atleast intell the render que gives up my map to be downloaded lol files currently eympty
Sad In my case it's a 1.12 world, so mine is something different. Does not happen to my 1.8 worlds though.
Edit: I take it back, those are affected too now. Probably cause I update them less.
I'm just sticking 1.12 worlds as sponsored links to their ZIPs in my OneDrive for now.