Minecraft World Map
Mod Applications - Printable Version

+- Minecraft World Map (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Mod Applications (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Mod Applications - skeight - 03-15-2012

I am now accepting mod applications for the server.

I need various levels of mods for the:

Play World
Featured World (currently Sky Zone)

Please post a reply with your in-game name, world you want to mod and any specific commands that you are used to working with.

RE: Mod Applications - Ahrash2194 - 03-16-2012

(03-15-2012, 10:54 AM)skeight Wrote: I am now accepting mod applications for the server.

Play World

Please post a reply with your in-game name, world you want to mod and any specific commands that you are used to working with.

Please post a reply with your in-game name: Ahrash2194
world you want to mod: Play world, Creative
Specific commands that you are used to working with: All single player commands.

Thanks Tongue

RE: Mod Applications - Dark_Akarin - 03-17-2012

Name: Dark_Akarin
World: All worlds (would need to have mvtp to make this work)
Cmds: Pretty much all of them, Op, worldguard, worldedit, essentials, and if you list the plugins we use i can find the cmds from the bucket lists. (remember i ran my own server for a bit)

I feel we need mods so i will take up the place if u need me, however i would like to remain a player as much as possible as well. I would like to keep my shop where possible.

RE: Mod Applications - Osiris08 - 03-19-2012

Name: Osiris08
World: All worlds
Commands: I have used pretty much all of the commands, plus I always look for new commands.

RE: Mod Applications - mastertj - 03-19-2012

(03-15-2012, 10:54 AM)skeight Wrote: I am now accepting mod applications for the server.

Play World

In-gamename: Mastertj
Playworld, Creative
All singleplayer commands
Thanks for your time -Tj Big Grin

RE: Mod Applications - Osiris08 - 03-20-2012

(03-19-2012, 05:06 PM)Osiris08 Wrote: Name: Osiris08
Commands: I have used pretty much all of the commands, plus I always look for new commands.

Commands I am familiar with a majority of OP commands from banning players and IPs and also lifting bans. I am also familiar with a force disconect AKA kick command. I am familiar with force saving the server which forces the server to save pending changes. I am familiar with weather commands, and white listing commands. I am familiar with item data codes, and their hex values.

RE: Mod Applications - Ahrash2194 - 03-20-2012

Do you need a forum mod to delete complety random topics Tongue

RE: Mod Applications - dehvokahn - 03-23-2012

Name: dehvokahn
Commands: I have become relatively familiar with the basic commands on this server, and the basic single player commands. Also, Google is my friend, and as I am familiar with coding, I'm always looking for more commands I can use.

Also: I have many ideas for helping with moderating, moderator work flow, and a great idea for a moderator mod that I am putting together in my head and would like input on so I can start building the basics of the functions for server play.

Another big idea, is to get a reset-able "noob" world that could be locked out except during classes which I'd like to start putting together at some point.

Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions!

-Steve .. aka .. Dehvokahn