Minecraft World Map
Dynamic Village City Plot - Printable Version

+- Minecraft World Map (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Build Discussions (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dynamic Village City Plot (/showthread.php?tid=369)

Dynamic Village City Plot - larperdoodle - 04-21-2012

I've decided to put this here, in stead of on my request to have a city plot in the first place. Here I will post pictures of my city, and accept "applications" to become a builder in my city. If you are already a builder, here is where you propose a build that you would like to do, and present to me a basic design. I would like to have as much control over this as I can. It is supposed to look like an old fashioned colony/outpost, so the theme is dark wood. However, I am trying to integrate redstone into as much as I can, and have built an observatory/Space Laser Defense Array, so although it is supposed to seem old fashioned at first glance, it is actually quite advanced. For example, I used a cool redstone device so that all the lights are on at night and off during the day, automatically. You can check it out for yourself at /res tp outpost.
==================================
Application Format:
Mincraft Username:
Good at redstone: yes/no Example?
AMAZING at redstone: yes/no Example?
good at block shemes: yes/no Example?
understand what I'm going for: yes/no
Advanced beyond plot and maple city?: yes/no
Provide at least one example of your work.
==================================
Hope to see some talented builders building in my city soon! Big Grin

RE: Dynamic Village City Plot - Badger_craft - 04-25-2012

I would like to join
My
Minecraft name is Shockhead27

RE: Dynamic Village City Plot - earlgrey1234 - 04-25-2012

I would also like to build there.
My username: earlgrey1234
Ty'

RE: Dynamic Village City Plot - Badger_craft - 04-26-2012

Your cool earlgrey

RE: Dynamic Village City Plot - larperdoodle - 04-26-2012

(04-25-2012, 05:37 AM)Badger_craft Wrote: I would like to join
My
Minecraft name is Shockhead27

example of work? Being good at redstone really helps you get in.
(04-25-2012, 06:14 AM)earlgrey1234 Wrote: I would also like to build there.
My username: earlgrey1234
Ty'

example of work? Being good at redstone really helps you get in.

RE: Dynamic Village City Plot - earlgrey1234 - 04-27-2012

I haven't built a lot of redstone on the server, but I have a lot in my single player test world. I can post some screen shots of them if u want. Smile Or I could build something you want me to. Maybe an elevator is stuff like that and I will build it! Big Grin

RE: Dynamic Village City Plot - larperdoodle - 04-28-2012

(04-27-2012, 08:35 PM)earlgrey1234 Wrote: I haven't built a lot of redstone on the server, but I have a lot in my single player test world. I can post some screen shots of them if u want. Smile Or I could build something you want me to. Maybe an elevator is stuff like that and I will build it! Big Grin

re-read original post, yes screenshots would be good!