Minecraft World Map
Trouble with map downloads - Printable Version

+- Minecraft World Map (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Trouble with map downloads (/showthread.php?tid=5827)

Trouble with map downloads - Sharan Birnstein - 06-13-2015

After several attempts through using i-Funbox to access my iPad mini, I have been able to download maps to the relevant folder.

The problem I am having is that the downloaded maps/worlds are blank/incomplete. Is there a reason why this is happening? How can I get the worlds to function properly?

Could it be because the maps we are trying to download are not pocket editions? What is the best sight that has these maps that can be downloaded using i-funbox?

Thanks for all of your help in advance.

RE: Trouble with map downloads - Emperor_Niro - 06-13-2015

Yes, the problem is in fact that the maps are not pocket edition, but PC edition. All maps on this site only work on PC Minecraft.

RE: Trouble with map downloads - TheMills22 - 06-13-2015

(06-13-2015, 07:44 AM)Emperor_Niro Wrote: Yes, the problem is in fact that the maps are not pocket edition, but PC edition. All maps on this site only work on PC Minecraft.

Since when? I've been using iMac to upload & view my map for a few months now... However I AM having trouble with my latest upload attempts -- did a PC-only thing happen with the interface changes in the last few weeks?

RE: Trouble with map downloads - Emperor_Niro - 06-14-2015

(06-13-2015, 01:15 PM)TheMills22 Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 07:44 AM)Emperor_Niro Wrote: Yes, the problem is in fact that the maps are not pocket edition, but PC edition. All maps on this site only work on PC Minecraft.

Since when? I've been using iMac to upload & view my map for a few months now... However I AM having trouble with my latest upload attempts -- did a PC-only thing happen with the interface changes in the last few weeks?

Macs are PCs, and Minecraft is a Java application, so anything that runs an up-to-date version of Java (presently only the computer versions) should be able to play/upload/download maps from this site. I'll look into the problems you've been having with your map.

RE: Trouble with map downloads - TheMills22 - 06-14-2015

Thanks for looking into my map problem, I'm currently uploading fresh version with distinct name & hoping for the best. Thanks for vocabulary update too; PC/Mac used to be different things (old fart alert). So is MC part of Microsoft now?

RE: Trouble with map downloads - Emperor_Niro - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 12:32 PM)TheMills22 Wrote: Thanks for looking into my map problem, I'm currently uploading fresh version with distinct name & hoping for the best. Thanks for vocabulary update too; PC/Mac used to be different things (old fart alert). So is MC part of Microsoft now?

When I say that Macs are PCs, I simply mean that Macs are a type of personal computer (what PC stands for), and are not part of Microsoft.

If you're asking if Minecraft is part of Microsoft now, then the answer is yes.

RE: Trouble with map downloads - Minecrafter 2004800 - 06-15-2015

Oh,so this maps is for pc?yahh,my minecraft is minecraft PE

Are there is a webpage for download pe maps?please help me,but i also like this site

RE: Trouble with map downloads - Emperor_Niro - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 08:17 PM)Minecrafter 2004800 Wrote: Oh,so this maps is for pc?yahh,my minecraft is minecraft PE

Are there is a webpage for download pe maps?please help me,but i also like this site

Yes, this site is for PC maps.

I don't use PE, which means I have no reason to visit any sites dedicated to PE maps, which in turn means I can't speak for the integrity of any of them. That said, both this site and this site are for PE maps, and if neither of those have what you want, you can always try the forums.