Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Series: Watch Me Suck at Minecraft!
01-27-2013, 08:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013, 08:58 AM by Georgef551.)
Threads: 51
Video  Series: Watch Me Suck at Minecraft!
Georgef551 Offline Iron Miner View worlds
Are you sick and tired of watching many of those YouTube videos, where most people can play the game so well, they can defeat the Ender Dragon with nothing but their bare fist, before the initial overworld even generates for the 1st time?

THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU!

If you are a mediocre, or terrible player, this series lets you know, you're not alone, and if you're even worse, this shows there is hope for you after all.

Watch, as the simplest things, and most menial tasks are handled with lack of grace, competence, constant fouling-up, and death, to get things done in dozens of Minecraft days, the average player can do in just a few.

The first few episodes were recorded with streaking artifacts, resolved a few episodes in. At the time, HyperCam was used.
Episode #34, changed over to Fraps, and uploaded in 1080p (recorded 1600x900, max resolution of laptop monitor).

Series continues today, and recently, when enough updating warrants it, a downloadable version of the map is uploaded to this site, so fans can play the world as they like.

Watch Me Suck at Minecraft: YouTube Playlist

EPISODE #1

EPISODE #34: FIRST IN HD

Download the map
Watch Me Suck World (Updated when warranted)

Messages In This Thread
Series: Watch Me Suck at Minecraft! - by Georgef551 - 01-27-2013, 08:57 AM