Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map not rendering
12-28-2015, 06:21 PM,
Threads: 2
Map not rendering
cyborgratchet Offline Member View worlds
I tried uploading a file as an update to a previously existing world and it wouldn't update. I tried re-rendering and re-uploading the file, but no matter what I did the world wouldn't update. So I deleted the world, and uploaded the file as a new world. Now it doesn't even render at all, and the map appears as a blank white screen.

Here is the world:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/R6WPL

I'm not sure what the problem could be, as there is only one level.dat file and no .mcr files.

Any help would be appreciated.
12-28-2015, 08:23 PM,
Threads: 0
RE: Map not rendering
Shaggyninja Offline Premium View worlds
Happening to me too. I believe it's on the server end. Nothing to do with you.
12-29-2015, 10:38 AM,
Urashiman Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
My Map isn't rendering too. Tried to upload it to as a complete new map, but was rewarded with a blank screen. I wonder what is going on. I should try to upload another map.
12-29-2015, 12:52 PM,
CameroonWarrior Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
My world isn't downloadable or rendering if you look in the recently uploaded section all the other maps have the same issue. Any news on whats going on?
12-29-2015, 01:24 PM,
I'm pretty sure the site's been having problems the past few days. The pages for logging in, updating, and uploading worlds take forever to load, if at all. The rest of the site, such as viewing worlds and threads, is running much more slowly than usual.
12-29-2015, 05:02 PM,
Looks like the site's back to normal. Pages are loading at normal speed again and I was able to update my main world.
01-01-2016, 12:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016, 12:25 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(12-28-2015, 06:21 PM)cyborgratchet Wrote: I tried uploading a file as an update to a previously existing world and it wouldn't update. I tried re-rendering and re-uploading the file, but no matter what I did the world wouldn't update. So I deleted the world, and uploaded the file as a new world. Now it doesn't even render at all, and the map appears as a blank white screen.

Here is the world:

I'm not sure what the problem could be, as there is only one level.dat file and no .mcr files.

(12-28-2015, 06:21 PM)cyborgratchet Wrote: I tried uploading a file as an update to a previously existing world and it wouldn't update. I tried re-rendering and re-uploading the file, but no matter what I did the world wouldn't update. So I deleted the world, and uploaded the file as a new world. Now it doesn't even render at all, and the map appears as a blank white screen.

Here is the world:

(12-29-2015, 10:38 AM)Urashiman Wrote: My Map isn't rendering too. Tried to upload it to as a complete new map, but was rewarded with a blank screen. I wonder what is going on. I should try to upload another map.
(12-29-2015, 12:52 PM)CameroonWarrior Wrote: My world isn't downloadable or rendering if you look in the recently uploaded section all the other maps have the same issue. Any news on whats going on?
(12-29-2015, 01:24 PM)cyborgratchet Wrote: I'm pretty sure the site's been having problems the past few days. The pages for logging in, updating, and uploading worlds take forever to load, if at all. The rest of the site, such as viewing worlds and threads, is running much more slowly than usual.
(12-29-2015, 05:02 PM)cyborgratchet Wrote: Looks like the site's back to normal. Pages are loading at normal speed again and I was able to update my main world.

Apologies for not responding sooner -- I've been taking a break from moderation for the past week. Skeight has been pretty busy lately, as he has been traveling constantly and is unable to access a computer. This results in him being unable to consistently maintain the website. Before I contact Skeight about this issue please do the following: Edit your map, click the "Render Again?" checkbox, and click "Save!". If the render issue still occurs please inform me. Please note that because of Skeight's absence a fix may not occur for a few days.
01-05-2016, 05:06 PM,
Threads: 1
wenjiaxiaoyuan Offline Half noob Halk pro View worlds
Got the same problem too , not rendering and people can't even download my map ( So do myself )
01-05-2016, 06:20 PM,
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(01-05-2016, 05:06 PM)wenjiaxiaoyuan Wrote: Got the same problem too , not rendering and people can't even download my map ( So do myself )

Skeight will be looking into this issue within the new few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
01-07-2016, 08:59 PM,
Threads: 23
lord_molagbal Offline Iron Miner View worlds
is world uploading disabled for the sever/forms i cant get mine to upload do to the button not existing and yes its my map