Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queue Issues
08-27-2018, 06:33 AM,
Threads: 0
Rendering issues
Filius Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Hello, when will rendering of maps start again? Some people really use your site for planning projects in their minecraft worlds. I was eager to pay premium to support, but now I don't really consider it because queque is growing bigger and bigger. I personally, use it for planning new highways through my Minecraftia world, which is unlocked to download, for years, with minor issues. Best regards, Filius
08-28-2018, 08:45 PM,
Can you guys like... fix the website
coolcat430 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Tons of people are complaining that you can't upload screenshots properly, and thus can't upload worlds properly, and this completely BREAK THE WEBSITE! How on earth have you not resolved this by now?? I spent like 3 hours uploading my world just to get a stupid empty error message.
08-28-2018, 10:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2018, 10:25 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Rendering issues
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
-- Mutliple Threads Merged --

(08-27-2018, 06:33 AM)Filius Wrote: Hello, when will rendering of maps start again? Some people really use your site for planning projects in their minecraft worlds. I was eager to pay premium to support, but now I don't really consider it because queque is growing bigger and bigger. I personally, use it for planning new highways through my Minecraftia world, which is unlocked to download, for years, with minor issues. Best regards, Filius
(08-28-2018, 08:45 PM)coolcat430 Wrote: Tons of people are complaining that you can't upload screenshots properly, and thus can't upload worlds properly, and this completely BREAK THE WEBSITE! How on earth have you not resolved this by now?? I spent like 3 hours uploading my world just to get a stupid empty error message.

Our site administrator has been MIA for almost a year now, meaning that many of the core functions of this site have stopped working correctly. I wish I could do more to remedy this situation, but these sorts of issues tend to resolve themselves over time with automated Cron jobs.
08-28-2018, 11:02 PM,
Threads: 3
RE: Queue Frozen Issue
DouglasofDCI Offline Member View worlds
Does anyone know of a similar site that can renders minecraft maps?
This site is the best, when it works.
I have deleted all my online maps just in case it was a server space issue.
But no luck.
Anyway if anyone knows, I will send you a cookie "FREE YOUR MIND!"
08-28-2018, 11:04 PM,
Threads: 3
DouglasofDCI Offline Member View worlds
Does anyone know of a similar site that can renders minecraft maps?
But no luck.
Anyway if anyone knows, I will send you a cookie   "FREE YOUR MIND!"
08-29-2018, 09:28 PM,
Threads: 23
lord_molagbal Offline Iron Miner View worlds
ya im wondering aswell its been over a mounth since the 2 maps clogged up the render que ... dos any one know were we can render maps form while we wait for this web page to get fixed i need my map updated weekly or its imposable to accurately plan any thing out Sad expechly on my main project
08-31-2018, 06:51 PM,
Threads: 1
Z Cacciolfi Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
(08-28-2018, 10:06 PM)Nathangorr Wrote:
-- Mutliple Threads Merged --

(08-27-2018, 06:33 AM)Filius Wrote: Hello, when will rendering of maps start again? Some people really use your site for planning projects in their minecraft worlds. I was eager to pay premium to support, but now I don't really consider it because queque is growing bigger and bigger. I personally, use it for planning new highways through my Minecraftia world, which is unlocked to download, for years, with minor issues. Best regards, Filius
(08-28-2018, 08:45 PM)coolcat430 Wrote: Tons of people are complaining that you can't upload screenshots properly, and thus can't upload worlds properly, and this completely BREAK THE WEBSITE! How on earth have you not resolved this by now?? I spent like 3 hours uploading my world just to get a stupid empty error message.

Our site administrator has been MIA for almost a year now, meaning that many of the core functions of this site have stopped working correctly. I wish I could do more to remedy this situation, but these sorts of issues tend to resolve themselves over time with automated Cron jobs.
That's honestly really bad that whenever an admin goes MIA this shit happens. There should be multiple admins so this doesn't happen more than it should.
09-03-2018, 08:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 08:46 AM by Nathangorr.)
(08-31-2018, 06:51 PM)Z Cacciolfi Wrote: That's honestly really bad that whenever an admin goes MIA this shit happens. There should be multiple admins so this doesn't happen more than it should.

Skeight has been the only administrator since the creation of this site, as it is treated like a side project. Not to defend his 1-year disappearance, but I understand if this site is not entirely his priority right now.
09-03-2018, 09:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 09:37 AM by Yamantaca9.)
Yamantaca9 Offline Member View worlds
(08-28-2018, 11:04 PM)DouglasofDCI Wrote: Does anyone know of a similar site that can renders minecraft maps?
But no luck.
I've looked all over the Internet for a comparable service, and unfortunately this site is the only thing that comes close in terms of ease of use. There are plenty of tools that can be downloaded and used locally on your machine, but then rendering has to be done on your end which is resource intensive. I personally use Minutor which is a simple, easy to use, and free 2D map viewer; however, it's 2D instead of 3D and you can't be running Minecraft while using it. Better than nothing, which is sort of where we are at right now with the prolonged downtime.
09-03-2018, 10:47 AM,
(09-03-2018, 09:35 AM)Yamantaca9 Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 11:04 PM)DouglasofDCI Wrote: Does anyone know of a similar site that can renders minecraft maps?
But no luck.
I've looked all over the Internet for a comparable service, and unfortunately this site is the only thing that comes close in terms of ease of use. There are plenty of tools that can be downloaded and used locally on your machine, but then rendering has to be done on your end which is resource intensive. I personally use Minutor which is a simple, easy to use, and free 2D map viewer; however, it's 2D instead of 3D and you can't be running Minecraft while using it. Better than nothing, which is sort of where we are at right now with the prolonged downtime.

Our site uses a custom build of Overviewer to render maps. You can render maps that function identically to our our site from your local computer using this software.