Poll: Should their be a new city for the Play world?
This poll is closed.
Yes! I'd like a new city.
75.00%
3 75.00%
No, the current city is enough.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New City for Play World?
07-20-2012, 11:21 AM,
Threads: 1
Bug  New City for Play World?
columbia2012 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
The Play world on the server has become, as you know, very popular. Some may even say it is overcrowded. I think it is becoming overcrowded and resources have been exhausted to the point that there are barely any trees, no livestock and the ground has been scored with lines, holes and general unevenness because of mining. There are so many sign shops that sell everything available that most of them aren't used and the Grand Exchange tends to dominate (I might say also that I find it quite overpriced!). New players have to search far from the spawn point to find a place to build.

I'd imagine many of you also know that Maple City became very crowded and space was taken up there, so Syrup City was opened to accommodate for new players. Is it not time for a new survival city to be created for the Play world? I don't know how many others might agree, I imagine that the older players on the original Play world won't like this idea, but as a new player I'm finding it very hard to get started in the Play world.
07-20-2012, 11:23 AM,
Threads: 94
RE: New City for Play World?
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
A new spawn point has been planned, and will be released with the 1.3 update.
07-21-2012, 09:24 AM,
Threads: 12
Kevinzuman22 Offline Master Minecrafter View worlds
Good idea, that i didnt come with tht idea!Tongue
07-21-2012, 09:38 AM,
Threads: 1
columbia2012 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
If there is a new one I think it should be basically planned to some extent, so the spawn area is in a nice area etc.
07-21-2012, 02:14 PM,
Threads: 92
Ahrash2194 Offline A Simple Moderator View worlds
it is don't worry
07-23-2012, 08:48 AM,
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
There are many trees, animals, resorces, mining space, ect. in the play world... If you look at live map you can see that many parts of the play is open and not build on. Also you dont have to walk that far to find a place to build. When I 1st started play world spawn and houses scartered all over the play looked exactly the same as it did now, even though it was 3 1/2 months ago and it took me only 10 mins to find a non touched forest, desert, jungle, ect. and it still the say now. Hasnt changed, but opening new parts of the play world up is a good idea so there is more to explore.