Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to load a downloaded World in Minecraft
04-21-2019, 05:26 PM,
Threads: 1
How to load a downloaded World in Minecraft
SuperDuty454 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I'm running windows 10 on a Acer Aspire 3.  Minecraft Version 1.10.1.  I can't find the saved games.  I had to make my own Minecraft folder and manually save  and export my games there.  In the folder the World shows up with a Minecraft Icon with, Type of file : MCWORLD(.mcworld), Opens with :Minecraft under properties.  When I download a new world from here I have the folder and files but I can't load a folder with files into the game.  Am I doing something wrong?
04-24-2019, 01:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 01:42 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: How to load a downloaded World in Minecraft
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(04-21-2019, 05:26 PM)SuperDuty454 Wrote: I'm running windows 10 on a Acer Aspire 3.  Minecraft Version 1.10.1.  I can't find the saved games.  I had to make my own Minecraft folder and manually save  and export my games there.  In the folder the World shows up with a Minecraft Icon with, Type of file : MCWORLD(.mcworld), Opens with :Minecraft under properties.  When I download a new world from here I have the folder and files but I can't load a folder with files into the game.  Am I doing something wrong?

This site is designed exclusively for Minecraft Java Edition. You can not upload or download maps created for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on this site.