Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My castle map... ideas?
10-16-2012, 09:09 AM,
Threads: 1
My castle map... ideas?
chuckari Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I am working on this castle map, and I don't know where to go next...

Heres is the download link: http://adf.ly/Dh9a2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

10-18-2012, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2012, 03:15 PM by PrinceAdam.)
Threads: 4
RE: My castle map... ideas?
PrinceAdam Offline Member View worlds
How did you do that? Make a down load link, I mean. I have been trying to figure it out, but can't seem to. Also, taking a leisurely stroll around your castle. When I think of something, you'll be the first to know.
Alright, first off, remove the bed. Next, make the walls higher. Then the actual castle itself. Make the walls and castle wider and longer as well. Add tnt cannons to the wall. Make the bridge a piston bridge attached to a lever, and make the bridge itself longer. Attached to a lever, you can then manage who's coming and going by pushing the lever up and down. Make more rooms, like bedroom, enchanting room, and the like. Make a training ground outside of the castle, but inside the walls. You will notice a LOT more people on your server.
10-18-2012, 04:20 PM,
Threads: 4
PrinceAdam Offline Member View worlds
I know that all that can be a handful, breaking and then recreating and the like, so if you need help, just ask.
07-06-2013, 08:26 PM,
Threads: 1
medal1000 Offline Member View worlds
Dispensers shooting fire charges and arrows?
10-02-2013, 07:00 PM,
Threads: 0
ultimatetydon Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
something i have found usfull is put some suprizes and unexpected things in maps so say someone is walking down a hall and then out of nowhere the floor moves from under them and are dropped down to an area where they need to sneak around and not get spoted by mobs and if they do they nede ot run for their lives and putting loot and nick nacks here and there will help as well as people like it when they get stuff XD hope this helps
01-17-2014, 11:39 PM,
Threads: 0
Fiala06 Offline Member View worlds
A mote with a working draw bridge! Would be EPIC! lol