Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Popular Worlds
01-18-2013, 10:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 10:24 AM by skeight.)
Threads: 117
Popular Worlds
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
I took a page from the book of Reddit and setup a Popular list of worlds. It uses a fancy mathematical formula to determine what is trending and re-orders the list.

Browse Popular Worlds! Big Grin

Also, I have been digging into the overviewer code lately and decided to get my feet wet with adding Skull blocks. This turned out to be one of the more complicated blocks. If you're curious, you can see the work that was done here.

01-18-2013, 05:53 PM,
Threads: 2
RE: Popular Worlds
avmf8 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
That was a horrible change you can't find anything. Why do people feel the need to change websites around just for the sake of doing so? Put it back to what it was most downloads was most popular. This way you cant find anything before I could find all sorts of stuff. Now I can't find anything its a bad idea.
01-18-2013, 10:46 PM,
Threads: 117
RE: Popular Worlds
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
(01-18-2013, 05:53 PM)avmf8 Wrote: That was a horrible change you can't find anything. Why do people feel the need to change websites around just for the sake of doing so? Put it back to what it was most downloads was most popular. This way you cant find anything before I could find all sorts of stuff. Now I can't find anything its a bad idea.

You can change the dropdown back to Most Downloads if that's what you prefer.

That list has been the same for pretty much 2 years now and I want to see new worlds!! Big Grin