Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investigation about a web hosting provider's reputation!!
03-22-2013, 08:24 AM,
Threads: 3
Investigation about a web hosting provider's reputation!!
KiraGamer Offline Banned View worlds
Hi there,
Actually am new here and am playing Minecraft with my friends since 5 months!!
Since i wanted to buy my own server, many advised me to look at wcloudhosting.com; they assumed that they already have a large grid of servers that would made me satisfied!!!
Frankly i am almost experienceless, so am here to get few advices from all!!
Thank you so much, I will be grateful for all answers!!
03-23-2013, 01:44 PM,
Threads: 94
RE: Investigation about a web hosting provider's reputation!!
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
Look around at different hosts, and compare prices, and promotions. Alternatively, look into a Minecraft Realms. (Minecraft servers hosted by Mojang themselves that will be released sometime in the future. Currently in the testing phase)
03-24-2013, 02:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013, 02:55 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Investigation about a web hosting provider's reputation!!
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
My server provider is very well run, trust worth, and cheap. I have been running my server for almost a year now and I have not had any problems with the host. The server I own is currently running FTB Mindcrack. All the servers runs off one-click server type change: FTB, Tekkit, Bukkit, and Vanilla. This host has trustworthy support with 24 hour response. My rating for this host is 9/10. This server is controlled by a Multicraft Control Panel.

http://www.daddycheese.com/
A server is from $46.29-$931.65 a year.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do not think this host is satisfying for your needs, or it is still to expensive for you then check out this host. I have been running a private on a different host for 5 months. Their customer support is very slow but they don't ignore you. All servers have a default of Craftbukkit, you must manually change the server type VIA FTP access. My rating is 7/10. This server is controlled by a Multicraft Control Panel.

http://x-rayhost.com/
A server is from $35.88-$539.88 a year.
(Unfortunitly they are going though some upgrades with their system, currently only people who own servers currently can have one. They predict that they will allow buying of servers in 1-8 weeks)