Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shockhead ban
04-10-2012, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012, 06:16 PM by Shockhead.)
Threads: 1
Bug  Shockhead ban
Shockhead Offline Banned View worlds
Hey Skeight
I want to be an admin but are you already an admin when you join this website and plus someone banned me from server for no good reason and can you unban me and I met you the other day remember.

PLEASE I AM DESPERETE FOR AN ANSWER
Hey Skeight
I want to be an admin but are you already an admin when you join this website and plus someone banned me from server for no good reason and can you unban me and I met you the other day remember.

PLEASE I AM DESPERETE FOR AN ANSWER
04-10-2012, 12:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012, 12:26 AM by skeight.)
Threads: 117
RE: Shockhead ban
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Moved to appropriate section

Please fill out the following if you want to be unbanned.

Display Name:<Name Here>

Why do you think you were banned?
<Answer Here>

If you know why you were banned, why did you do it?
<Answer Here>

If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
<Yes/No>
04-10-2012, 06:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012, 06:14 PM by Shockhead.)
Threads: 1
Shockhead Offline Banned View worlds
Well Skeight I got your 4:13 message and I am goin' answer it

Why do you think you were banned:
Well this guy asked me to get some wheat and so I went out and found some wheat and I gave to the guy.

If you know why you were banned say what you did:
Well said that I took Dark_Akarin's wheat so that's why but I am really sorry and will never take other users wheat again!

P.S Skeight I am not a griefer, I am a player and players don't break rules and pluse how do I become an admin.

If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
yes I do
Display name:
Shockhead27
04-10-2012, 08:52 PM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Ban appeal denied