Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1.2 Now Supported!
04-27-2012, 09:30 PM,
Threads: 6
RE: 1.2 Now Supported!
nicholas_84 Offline Premium Member View worlds
(04-14-2012, 02:33 AM)skeight Wrote: 1.2 support is finally LIVE!

I've finished setting up one of the render servers to be operational and it is ripping through the render queue in record time. I'm very happy with the progress so far and all the maps are coming out quite nice.

Free maps are rendered with 5 zoom levels. Because overviewer handles zooming differently, I have less control over how close you can zoom in. Larger maps won't be able to zoom in as much as smaller maps.

Premium users will have their maps rendered at full zoom levels regardless of the size of their map. The will also have Signs/Chest markers on the Day map, Sign markers on the Night map and Sign/Mob Spawner markers on the Cave map. As I work further into this process I will be giving premium users more flexibility to customize their map render. Stay tuned! Big Grin

Premium maps are not shuffled to the front of the line until I can get the premium server rendering maps as well. I will be working on this.

Just payed 24.00 for a years worth of the Premium ^>^
04-27-2012, 10:50 PM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
(04-27-2012, 09:30 PM)nicholas_84 Wrote: Just payed 24.00 for a years worth of the Premium ^>^

Thanks for your support. It helps to keep this site running! Big Grin
04-27-2012, 11:04 PM,
Threads: 6
nicholas_84 Offline Premium Member View worlds
(04-27-2012, 10:50 PM)skeight Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 09:30 PM)nicholas_84 Wrote: Just payed 24.00 for a years worth of the Premium ^>^

Thanks for your support. It helps to keep this site running! Big Grin

Thank you for a great community of Minecraft players and an awesome live server :-)
08-18-2020, 06:32 AM,
Threads: 0
, , ,
Cynthiaunlib Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
In Europe and America, they are called steel language drums or tank drums. The glucophone has a pentatonic good pattern in three octaves, so any notes, which were played, harmoniously quality with each other. This means that to play this instrument there is no need to have a musical training, it is sufficiently to organize a discrimination of rhythm. They be a party to b manipulate it with both hands and sticks (they are a facility object of the whatsit). The apparatus is a famous and budget-priced alternative to the dally drum and is able to talisman anyone who even definitely touches its sounding.
The glucophone is mythical owing the occurrence of hearing and rhythm, helps to weaken, adapt into meditation and plummet into the waves of dulcet vibrations.
Glucophone is a very under age harmonious legal document that appeared in the 2000s. In the face this, it has fit exceptionally in fashion in the midst people of any mature, because up a limited child can undertake it.

I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info