Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sky Zone Feed Back
05-03-2012, 08:45 PM,
Threads: 94
RE: Sky Zone Feed Back
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
(05-03-2012, 08:25 AM)Dark_Akarin Wrote: Intel® Core™ il-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (Qaud Core)
8.00 GB RAM
64-bit Operating System

and a crappy 1GB graphics card, the 2TB hard drive is nice Smile

Hoping to get a good graphics card soon, although it has no problems with frame rates with most games, if you look at my tutorial videos, that is recording while playing Minecraft with a 32x texture pack and recording sound.

Nice. Mine is about the same, with a few differences and no graphics card other than the one that is integrated into the motherboard.
If you computers that good, your server shouldnt get that bad, as mine rarely does with it's meek 4GB useable ram Sad
PRO TIP: Allocate ALL the RAM!!!! (lol)
You did allocate a good deal of ram to the server, right?
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012, 02:12 PM by warlordjones.)
Threads: 10
warlordjones Offline Member View worlds
Idea I'd also like to see more levels added to the skyzone! (mainly because it gives me more opportunities to use my revolutionary skyzone mining technique...it has already gotten me 10 diamonds-in about the same number of minutes!!)

Idea I also think cleaning it up is a good idea...

Idea In addition I personally would like to see more of the diffrent biomes...at present i have only found 1 mushroom biome (that seems a good restriction though) 1 desert (would like more...one of my pet loves is glass...don't really know why Blush) and 1 rainforest..perhaps more would be a good idea...

Idea Now for the big one: Would it be possible (even to create a floating island style nether? Rather than an minecraft-official nether (as in it says entering the nether when you go through the portal) it would be a another world as such with a portal in the skyzone that take you to it. (Using the portals you use to link the worlds) Of course this would only work if you were somehow able to change the worlds biome to nether (or as the actual biome is called: Hell)That would be awesome! In fact I would be willing to build this in single player and send you the world files if its is possible to load it in like that....or perhaps it could be copy-and pasted in world edit....A sky-zone nether would be awesome!

What do you think?

warlord out
05-14-2012, 12:33 AM,
Threads: 94
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
(05-08-2012, 11:39 AM)warlordjones Wrote: Idea Now for the big one: Would it be possible (even to create a floating island style nether? Rather than an minecraft-official nether (as in it says entering the nether when you go through the portal) it would be a another world as such with a portal in the skyzone that take you to it. (Using the portals you use to link the worlds) Of course this would only work if you were somehow able to change the worlds biome to nether (or as the actual biome is called: Hell)That would be awesome! In fact I would be willing to build this in single player and send you the world files if its is possible to load it in like that....or perhaps it could be copy-and pasted in world edit....A sky-zone nether would be awesome!

What do you think?

warlord out

yes. That is possible. World edit can change biomes, but if you did, ghosts would spawn. You could build it in single player and he or you could create a schematic of it for importing. I'm thinking the best way to do this idea is to build a skyzone of the nether, which you get to from a nether portal.
05-14-2012, 11:04 AM,
Threads: 10
warlordjones Offline Member View worlds
Id be willing to build it.....