05-10-2012, 04:04 AM,
Threads: 2
Llamas_Rock
Llamas_Rock Offline Member View worlds
Display Name:<Name Here>

What was the reason for your ban?
<Griefing>

Explain why you did it...
<A Few Days Ago WarlordJones (a member of ur server) griefed me. I know him off the server we go to school together he got TNT and blew up my and five of my other friends house so in return as a joke I griefed him because I know it could be fixed I checked on ur server. I did it to get revenge for him Griefing me. I am sorry for Griefing I shouldn't have done it but I was annoyed because he destroyed my house with TNT a couple of days ago. I didn't mean to cause any lasting damage to his house.>

If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
<Yes>
05-10-2012, 06:01 AM,
RE: Llamas_Rock
I'm Really Sorry, I Love The MC World Maps Server
05-10-2012, 07:38 AM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
(05-10-2012, 04:04 AM)Llamas_Rock Wrote: Display Name:<Name Here>

What was the reason for your ban?
<Griefing>

Explain why you did it...
<A Few Days Ago WarlordJones (a member of ur server) griefed me. I know him off the server we go to school together he got TNT and blew up my and five of my other friends house so in return as a joke I griefed him because I know it could be fixed I checked on ur server. I did it to get revenge for him Griefing me. I am sorry for Griefing I shouldn't have done it but I was annoyed because he destroyed my house with TNT a couple of days ago. I didn't mean to cause any lasting damage to his house.>

If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
<Yes>

Nice story except TNT is disable on all worlds... so I'm gonna have to say that's not what happened.

I'll lift your ban as it was a minor grief. If someone griefs your house then report it to an admin and we can rollback the griefing (fix it) and ban the guilty parties.

Keep in mind that there isn't a third chance.
05-10-2012, 07:41 AM,
No Skiet He Dod This On Another World Online Not Your One

Thank You For Lifting the ban
05-10-2012, 01:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2012, 01:39 PM by warlordjones.)
Threads: 10
warlordjones Offline Member View worlds
By lifting his ban you might as well have banned me....I'm never going on this server again....
I'll still reccommend it to others though....