Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did I get banned?
05-12-2012, 01:19 AM,
Threads: 2
Why did I get banned?
thrikreen7 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I just found out I was banned from the server for griefing. If I did that, I'm really sorry. I don't remember griefing anyone. Maybe I don't know exactly what the specific rules are around griefing. If you destroy something and then right away fix it back exactly the way it was before, is that griefing? If it is, I apologize. I didn't know that was not allowed. I tested to see if a certain area was a protected area by destroying and then replacing a torch. I destroyed the torch, but it didn't let me replace it. Is that what my griefing was? If I don't understand the rules, I'd like to. I really like this server and would like to be allowed back on, if possible. Again, I'm really sorry if I griefed. I feel really bad. I'd like to know what I'm allowed to do and what I'm not allowed to do more explicitly. I'm sorry that I don't already know this -- I've only been on public Minecraft servers for about a month and may not understand all of the rules. I hope I will be allowed back on -- and I will learn from my experience. This is my favorite public server because everyone is so friendly here. To whoever I accidentally griefed, I'm so sorry. Please accept my apology.
05-15-2012, 07:52 PM,
Threads: 94
RE: Why did I get banned?
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
Please follow the appeal guidelines. Leaving this one up to Sir_Scott, as he is the one who banned you.
05-22-2012, 09:45 AM,
Threads: 117
RE: Why did I get banned?
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Your ban has been lifted.