Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rollback?
05-13-2012, 04:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2012, 05:07 PM by mamxan.)
Threads: 33
rollback?
mamxan Offline silk touch lover View worlds
this is really weird:
i came online and noticed that a chest was missing in my protected residence at jungle, and some some things where missing: a room with huge mushroom - gone, i cleared a huge area of forest - trees were back again, an enchantment table with some bookshelves around - gone.
i reconnected and the missing chest was back, but it wasn't sorted the way i left it 2 hours ago. and i noticed there seem to be some duplicated items i've moved from one chest to another - they are in both chests now.
some furnaces are messed up, too. in one there was cobblestone on the right side, no way it could get there regularly.
yesterday i've build a sugar cane farm for everyone's use near spawn. my res is still there but the farm is gone. everything looks exactly as it was before i've built it...
all in all, lot's of things look like they were about one day ago...

i guess hollywoodangels1 has similar problems - he is missing some newly build rooms...
05-13-2012, 10:22 PM,
Threads: 117
RE: rollback?
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Yes it looks like there was a 2 day rollback in Jungle that was accidently ran by one of the admins.

I have ran a reverse rollback to try and fix the changes although with people playing on it since the rollback there may be a few small strange glitches in there.

Let me know how this looks.
05-14-2012, 12:18 AM,
Threads: 94
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
(05-13-2012, 10:22 PM)skeight Wrote: I have ran a reverse rollback to try and fix the changes although with people playing on it since the rollback there may be a few small strange glitches in there.
Like that time you rolled back battleship minigame, and got the impossible levers, and the pistons that faced ALL the directions. Tongue
05-14-2012, 12:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2012, 01:02 AM by mamxan.)
Threads: 33
mamxan Offline silk touch lover View worlds
(05-13-2012, 10:22 PM)skeight Wrote: Yes it looks like there was a 2 day rollback in Jungle that was accidently ran by one of the admins.

I have ran a reverse rollback to try and fix the changes although with people playing on it since the rollback there may be a few small strange glitches in there.

looks fine for me now. thanks a lot Smile

edit: there are still some dublicated items i guess. but that's something i can live with Wink *buildingnewchest*
05-14-2012, 09:29 AM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
(05-14-2012, 12:59 AM)mamxan Wrote: edit: there are still some dublicated items i guess. but that's something i can live with Wink *buildingnewchest*

LOL. Never a bad thing when the bank makes an error in your favour Big Grin