Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multiplayer Server Admin Applications
05-15-2012, 05:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 05:45 PM by skeight.)
Threads: 117
Multiplayer Server Admin Applications
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
I am now accepting admin applications for the server.

Please answer the following:

What is your in-game name:

Experience:

Specific commands you have experience with:

Why you want to be an admin:
05-15-2012, 05:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012, 05:20 AM by alakazard12.)
Threads: 1
RE: Multiplayer Server Admin Applications
alakazard12 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
What is your in-game name: alakazard12

Experience: Havn't been admin on any servers but I'm good with word edit and helping people..

Specific commands you have experience with: Ummm...... I know all world edit commands and the basic ones. And it's really obvious on some commands like /warn player reason(I'm sure that's how you do it) I have lots of experience on the server as you know.

Why you want to be an admin: To help people recover their griefed items and I'm online when none of the admins are online. I also see a lot of cussing and things. If you do make me admin don't tell anybody so I can catch people. Thanks.
05-15-2012, 09:20 PM,
Threads: 15
Tuddsfn Offline Le Troll of le Server Moderators View worlds
What is your in-game name: Tuddsfn (once the new update comes out [it allows you to change your name] ill change it to Tuddsfn_

Experience: I owned my own server for a while, running on my own computer, but it crashed... lol. I was a very fair person, ask JUSTICE. I also have played and became op (not admin) on another smaller server that was shut down.

Specific commands you have experience with: I have used the basic commands and some voxelbox mod, kinda like world edit? i can learn fast about and mod too of the YouTube's! I also used single player commands and a bit of lwc commands

Why you want to be an admin: Because i've put alot of work into this server so far and i see alot of cussing and unacceptable stuff happen after most moderators log off (late at night for them, because they live more eastern USA, and i live on the west coast)

Thanks for reading and i hope you consider this! Big Grin
-Tuddsfn(_)
05-15-2012, 09:24 PM,
Threads: 94
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
I am, or course biased (he is my freind), but he does bring up a good point. Have admins from alot of timezones increases odds of having an admin on all the time. you have East coast, and West coast covered (with me). Howeveryou shouldn't pick people based on their location...
05-16-2012, 07:48 PM,
Threads: 19
Wink  RE: Multiplayer Server Admin Applications
Sir_Scott331 Offline Mob Killer View worlds
What is your in-game name:Sir_Scott331

Experience:Minecraft world map sever im an admin

Specific commands you have experience with: World edit(Admin JokeWink), and a bit of ID's

Why you want to be an admin: Because i think i will be able to help other players, oh and my classes dont start till the end of sumer so i have no life lol. oh and i love the sever
05-16-2012, 08:31 PM,
Threads: 94
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
(05-16-2012, 07:48 PM)Sir_Scott331 Wrote: What is your in-game name:Sir_Scott331

Experience:Minecraft world map sever im an admin

Specific commands you have experience with: World edit(Admin JokeWink), and a bit of ID's

Why you want to be an admin: Because i think i will be able to help other players, oh and my classes dont start till the end of sumer so i have no life lol. oh and i love the sever

DENIED! You clearly demonstrate none of what it takes to be an admin.
JK, lol.
05-16-2012, 09:07 PM,
Threads: 2
TheTeetOfJUSTICE Offline Member View worlds
In-Game Name: TheTeetOfJUSTICE

Experience: I have been an Operator on several servers. I made my own diamond pickaxe out of cardboard. And I went to film school, and have my own youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/mostlyrandomvideos

Specific commands I have experience with: "World Edit," and "Creative Mode"

Why I want to be an admin: I love to have authority, and people will respect it. I have the experience, the skills, and the passion.
05-17-2012, 12:01 AM,
Threads: 19
Sir_Scott331 Offline Mob Killer View worlds
(05-16-2012, 09:07 PM)TheTeetOfJUSTICE Wrote: In-Game Name: TheTeetOfJUSTICE

Experience: I have been an Operator on several servers. I made my own diamond pickaxe out of cardboard. And I went to film school, and have my own youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/mostlyrandomvideos

Specific commands I have experience with: "World Edit," and "Creative Mode"

Why I want to be an admin: I love to have authority, and people will respect it. I have the experience, the skills, and the passion.
Film school and your 15... ok
05-17-2012, 11:27 AM,
Threads: 33
mamxan Offline silk touch lover View worlds
What is your in-game name: mamxan
Experience: own small bukkit server for over a year now. able to remember console commands way better than people's namesConfused;
Specific commands you have experience with: basic bukkit commands, permissionsbukkit, worldedit, xwarp, lwc; although haven't used worldguard or any other antigriefing plugin. i'm familiar with tools like mcedit, mc overviewer
Why you want to be an admin: for world peace of course. well, at least for peace and happy people at play, creative, skyzone, jungle, hardcore, mobarena, dropper and all future worlds.
as i'm from europe, my online time is quite different from many other mods. that said, my english isn't perfect, my first language is german.
oh, and i love orange Smile
05-17-2012, 08:13 PM,
Threads: 0
creepercrafter2 Offline Member View worlds
What is your in-game name: creepercrafter2

Experience: i have no experience with commands but i have seen videos of what commands there are

Specific commands you have experience with: i dont have experience with any but i can always check or make a list

Why you want to be an admin:because this has been the only sever that
i like to go on almost every day and so i thought it was time to be an admin