Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything But Gaming!
03-29-2014, 02:37 PM,
Threads: 1
Everything But Gaming!
kalinka Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Lets talk about something different, like how old is everyone from the site, what are your hobbies, what movies do you like , what do you like to eat. Do you like to watch football, etc.
03-30-2014, 04:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 04:31 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Everything But Gaming!
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
This is kind of the thing that most people don't want to talk about unless its specifically about one topic. Some information (Including age and sometimes hobbies) are listed in player's profile.

Please note: The forums are not used very often for topics like these, the main purpose is for support, server topics, map sharing, media sharing, and news. Unfortunately, these are the kinds of topics may not ever be replied by a regular user. I do not mean to let you down in any way, all I am trying to do is inform you on the purpose of this forum. When I have replied to your comments on fairly old threads I'm not forcing you to stop, but I am simply telling you that those threads are no longer recognized or used.

As you see in the forum's history (As you have seen and replied to in many of the older posts including "Fire and Web Married!") there has been other topics referring to the older server, the forums are not as often used for those kinds of subjects. The reason being that the first Minecraft World Map has been shutdown and restarted by 3 of the older admins (including me), creating an entirely new player atmosphere that do not often use the forums.