Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins - Introductions please
08-01-2014, 07:07 AM,
Threads: 6
Smile  Admins - Introductions please
fcernese Offline Member View worlds
I have built a residence in the Play biom on the server play.mcworldmap.com with two of my kids. Yes, I'm an old dude, and I wanted to just post a comment on some of the Admins in that world.

It would be nice if you introduced yourself before running through my residence. I have had people just popup and run up and down the stairs, in an out the doors, checking into chests and general sight-seeing. That's all nice, but could you say hello first.

With our residence configured to not allow others to tp, use or move with-in it, it's a little surprising when someone just shows up without restrictions.

So in the future, please at least say hello when you come for a visit.

Thanks,
Frank
08-01-2014, 07:51 PM,
Threads: 24
RE: Admins - Introductions please
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
Sorry for your experience with my staff. Most of them forget unfortunately the fact that other players can sometimes get annoyed by them randomly teleporting into restricted property and look around. I'll talk to the ones that I see do it the most.
08-06-2014, 09:46 AM,
(08-01-2014, 07:51 PM)Nathangorr Wrote: Sorry for your experience with my staff. Most of them forget unfortunately the fact that other players can sometimes get annoyed by them randomly teleporting into restricted property and look around. I'll talk to the ones that I see do it the most.

To add to this when I came online today I looked inside one of my locked chests and all my diamonds are missing. Probably 20 or so. It seems there is no real control over what admins do or any communication when they come through you place looking for something.

Frank
08-06-2014, 09:51 AM,
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(08-06-2014, 09:46 AM)fcernese Wrote: To add to this when I came online today I looked inside one of my locked chests and all my diamonds are missing. Probably 20 or so. It seems there is no real control over what admins do or any communication when they come through you place looking for something.

Frank
I can almost guarantee you that my staff did not take 20 diamonds from your chests, they are well aware that doing so can risk their demotion.
08-06-2014, 02:53 PM,
(08-06-2014, 09:51 AM)Nathangorr Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 09:46 AM)fcernese Wrote: To add to this when I came online today I looked inside one of my locked chests and all my diamonds are missing. Probably 20 or so. It seems there is no real control over what admins do or any communication when they come through you place looking for something.

Frank
I can almost guarantee you that my staff did not take 20 diamonds from your chests, they are well aware that doing so can risk their demotion.

Ok, I hear you. I'll assume better of them and keep on mining away..

Thanks,
Frank