Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qmd_one
10-17-2014, 11:59 AM,
Threads: 1
qmd_one
tomtom277 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I dont like to be commanded to become member. Since the contact option at bottom of screen is disabled there is no other option.

Question: how can i contact a uploader? I did download the latest map from qmd_one with the name: amida 1.8

I still do not want to become a member only for contacting a map uploader. I did download the map amida 1.8 and did start using it.
I only wish to contact qmd_one to ask for info about his / her map.

It should be normal that uploaders have a mail adress that can be contacted even before people that download a map start to change it or start to do anything.

Please help me out, thanks,

tomtom277 (Netherlands)
10-17-2014, 12:40 PM,
Threads: 24
RE: qmd_one
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
A forum account is required to contact another user. If we didn't have that requirement we would be in high risk of our system getting hacked or the forums getting intense spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.
10-17-2014, 02:24 PM,
Threads: 1
tomtom277 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Thanks i understand BUT on a basic website the contact option at bottom of the website is Always different and will never give hacking options.

I have no idea how to contact qmd_one, thinking he/she is French and i dont see a mail adress. Any suggestions?

thanks.

10-18-2014, 05:11 AM,
Threads: 33
mamxan Offline silk touch lover View worlds
you can write a map comment, some uploaders read them

or

you can send a private message or (if it's enabled by the user) you can send an email. follow this link to get to qmd_one's profile:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/User-QMD-one